Chapter 1

3RD POV

3RD POV

It was Rui's birthday but no one to celebrate it with, the villagers didn't care even though he changed for THEM. 

* flashback time or something idk*

Just before Rui was about to accept  Muzan's request he remembered that his parents wanted what's good for him and turning into a demon wasn't. He had turned into back  into  human and promised himself not to kill . So Muzan moonwalked away  let him go, and Rui returned back to the village. 

As he walked through the village he started getting weird stares and hearing whispers. He brushed it off thinking its because the hadn't seen him in so long. But reality the were saying things like "look at the demon child he's back" or "stay away from him he'll eat you " but oblivious of that Rui just kept walking to his empty home

* end of flash back or whatever*

For Genya it wasn't that different the only difference was that Genya had a parent home and Rui didn't. But while Rui lived alone without parents without parents or siblings, Genya lived with abusive dad and his brother Sanemi the wind hashira  who seemed to hate him ( he didn't of courses he's just didn't want Genya to die from being in the corps ). When Sanemi was at home he wouldn't let Genya get abused he'd be the one getting abused. But when Sanemi was away his dad day abused him day in and day out . 

After a while Genya realized the that if his dad couldn't find him he couldn't abuse him. So he'd sneak away in the morning leaving a doll in his bed to make it look like he was still sleeping. He'd go to a forest a good distance away from his house and stayed there and played with the animals till it was sundown.  One day he was in the woods when he saw a little boy trying  to catch a what Genya thought was a spider .

  One day he was in the woods when he saw a little boy trying  to catch a what Genya thought was a spider

He went up to the kid and asked what he was doing, and what his name was. To which the boy replied " Rui, and i'm trying to catch a ladybug who are u "   

Genya stated his name and asked the boy why he was here by himself 

Rui just looked looked a way and mumbled "Today's my birthday but the villagers don't like me and my parents are dead so i'm alone "