✧*̥˚ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉 *̥˚✧

❝𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.❞

Y/N'S POV

When Scarlett is ready I take a deep breath, making myself mentally prepared to direct the one and only Scarlett Johansson. "Let's get started I suppose." I give her a soft smile, and she gives me a reassuring one back. "Let's do this!" I chuckle slightly. Mentally I am freaking out, how do I make her smile?

"I'd love it if you'd look off to the side as if drifting off into paradise." she does as I say, and I did make her give me a slight smile. I needed a bigger smile though. The camera shutters a few times, and I study the photos I took. They look decent, I need them to be perfect. I continued to give her small notes, like lift your head, soften your eyes, and so on. I also made sure to compliment her, which wasn't hard considering her beauty.

After taking what felt like a million decent photos I finally said the right thing. "Think of the reason you got into acting." Her eyes started glistening, a smile grew on her face. This was it. I snapped a few pictures of this genuine moment, where her smile was wide and her front pieces were softly flowing in her face. A smile grew on my face when I saw the pictures I had just taken. "We got it." I said with confidence. Angelica walked up to me and looked on the screen to see the photos. "I'm not disappointed." I mentally pat myself on the shoulder, I did it.

We move to the laptop to the left to get a better look at the photos. Scarlett comes up, excited to see the pictures. I study her face as we look through the photos. She seems satisfied. "These look amazing, you both did great!" I give her a wide smile. Scarlett Johansson just complimented my art!!

"I'd love to take you both out for some drinks and food tonight, I'll have to get ready for my interview that will accompany the photos you took, but here's my card, text me your addresses and I'll have someone pick you up!" her raspy voice breaks now and then, and I can't help but love the sound of it. "That's very sweet of you, thank you! And good luck!" I say as she moves towards the door.

When walking out of the elevator on the entrance floor I see her, back in her jeans and a white t-shirt. She is talking on the phone, she looks a bit upset, but that is none of my business. We lock eyes for a second and she gives me a quick wave and a smile, I mimic her as I leave the building to go grab some lunch.

I walk into a small coffee shop since they're the best. As I look through the menu my phone rings. I pick it up and see Nora written on the screen. Immediately I answer and I'm so excited to hear her voice and tell her all about my day.

"So how was your first day at Vogue?" she sounds so excited for me.

"It was something I'll never forget. Let me order some lunch and then I'll tell you all about it!" I shift my focus to the barista as I order "One passion ice tea and the avocado salad, please." I pay for my meal and sit down to wait.

"Okay, I'm back!" I tell my best friend.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" She is gonna freak when I tell her about Scarlett. If someone knows how much I adore Scarlett it's her. She has sat through so many movies with me just so I could watch Scarlett act.

"So my mentor's name is Angelica, she's very sweet but also stern. She won't let me mess up. Anyways, she called yesterday to tell me that I would be a part of a photoshoot of an A-list actress." I tell her, quite calmly to not ruin the surprise.

"What!? That's like a dream come true! So who was the actress? I would have loved to shoot Margot Robbie or Anne Hathaway!" Eleanor and I go way back, we became closer in high school, but had known each other since we were kids.