✧*̥˚ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 *̥˚✧

❝𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒔.
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒚.❞

Y/N'S POV

The night went on, we listened to music, drank wine, and ate chips and candy. We had both changed into more comfortable clothing, I lent Scarlett a big t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. The evening had been so nice, we had laughed and just forgotten about all the terrible things. While I went up to get more chips Scarlett flipped through my Spotify again.

I got back and sat down and the song I Want To by Rosenfeld was playing. Scarlett's green eyes met mine, I felt my body tense up and my heart flutter. This was all so new and terrifying, yet so comfortable and easy. Our bodies faced each other, Scarlett leaned towards me whilst grabbing my thigh.

Our faces were only inches apart, I could feel her warm breath against my face. Was this really happening, again? "Are you gonna regret this, like the last time?" I asked, a bit worried. She moved her attention from my lips to my eyes. "This time is different. Let me take care of you." she replied before our lips collided.

Her sweet taste filled my mouth. Our lips fit like puzzle pieces perfectly placed. She licked my lower lip asking for permission, and I gave in, our tongues now dancing. I felt her hands wrap around my head, and she softly pulled my hair, I couldn't help but let out a low moan. My moan broke the kiss, but my eyes stayed shut as Scarlett kissed her way down my neck. She laid me down against the couch and continued her kisses down to my collarbones.

I bit my lip to make sure I wasn't dreaming. She unbuttoned the flannel I was wearing, revealing the lace bra I had under. She gave me a smirk, and I nodded to know she had my permission to continue. Softly she traced the bra straps with kisses while pulling them down my shoulders. I arched my back as her hands slid up my back to unhook my bra. She threw the bra on the floor and held herself up with her arms as she studied my plump breasts. I saw a smile form on her face before she started kissing my left nipple while playing with my right.

Moans slipped out of me, the way she handled my body was something out of this world. She was gentle, yet rough. She started sucking my nipple and a loud moan escaped my lips, I could feel her smile proudly against my skin.

She continued down my body, caressing every inch making sure I felt cared for. I grabbed the back of her head and guided her towards my pulsing area. She let out a chuckle, "Be patient, sweetie." I let out a grunt of disappointment as she continued leaving wet kisses down my stomach.

She reached the hem of my sweatpants. Playfully she traced the hem with her fingers, I was getting impatient. But I trusted her, so I let her take her time. Finally, she slid down my pants revealing my black thongs, they didn't quite match the lace bra, but they were not the worst panties I could've chosen. She kissed down to my sensitive area, and I twitched. But she continued down my thigh, instead of engaging. She kissed down my left thigh, and back up my right. As she reached my sensitive area again she kissed right on my clit, my whole body shivered and the loudest moan yet escaped my mouth.

Before she undressed me completely she came back up to my face and pecked my lips. "Everything okay?" she checked in on me, I could only give her a hum and a nod, so she went back down.

Finally, she stripped me of my thongs. She teased me by caressing it with a very light touch with her fingers. I pleaded and she entered, my back arched and I moaned. "You're very wet for me, sweetie." I could tell she was enjoying how much control she had.