Missing and Reunited 4

(timeskip)

Scott and Sabrina are at their new home with her mother visiting, them as they just got settled in, and unpacked of course with Scott doing all the lifting of the boxes

Scott and Sabrina are at their new home with her mother visiting, them as they just got settled in, and unpacked of course with Scott doing all the lifting of the boxes. Sabrina is 9 months pregnant and is expecting anytime soon.

Sabrina: Babe i just felt the baby kick.

Scott: Really?

Sabrina: Yes dear, come feel.!

Scott: Ok!

Scott places his hand on Sabrina's paw, while Sabrina places her paw on her belly, as he holds her in a loving embrace.

Scott: oh, wow i felt it move.

Sabrina: yes, he did.!

Scott: wait what? you know the gender already?

Sabrina: yes, dear surprise.!!

Scott: OMG really were having a Boy wohoooo!!

Sabrinas mom: yup and i can't wait to see my grandson.

Scott: (while bending down to get his head next to Sabrina's belly) Hope to see you soon champ.

Sabrina: Scott why did you say hope to see you soon? what are you saying? why are you saying that? (looking confused).

Scott: I'm so sorry Hun.... (sigh) i just got called today back to active duty, and my unit is going to war with the Terrorist group.

Sabrina: Nooo!!! you can't leave yet, our son is gona be born soon.!! (starts to cry)..

Scott: I'm so sorry babe, its orders from the top, i don't have a choice.

Sabrina: but they can't! we need you!! I NEED YOU!!!(Crying)

Scott: I'll be fine ill come back to you both i promise.

Sabrina: Thats what my father said before he was taken from me! by that stupid WAR!! i hate them.

Sabrinas mom: honey calm down, i believe in Scott, and if he says he promises he will come back he will come back.! You promise me you will come back to my daughter, and my grandbaby Scott.!!

Scott: yes, mam i promise.! And i promise to you my love, and you too son, even though you aren't here yet, i promise you both I'll be back for you.

Scott hugs Sabrina and places a kiss on her lips and then places his head against hers,

Sabrina: so, when are you leaving?

Scott: tomorrow morning.

Sabrina: so soon?

Scott: im afraid yes, we have to be at the tarmac at 0400. so, i have to pack tonight.

Sabrina: Baby please don't go! I love you!

Scott: i know you do! and I love you too! but it's something that i have to do.

Scott packs and Sabrina helps put some items in his duffel bag, even a handkerchief with her perfume for him to remember her by along with a photo. they then lay down after dinner and a shower together, and cuddle as they drift off to sleep before his alarm goes off at 0200.