4

I completely forgot about this story. I literally didn't know it existed. 

So here's that unfinished chapter 4 that I wrote sometime in december. 

Herb Awoke in a flowerfield. A dying one. Plants curled and jolted away from him as he walked.

 How long had he been here? How did he get here? It was dark, nearly pitch black, he wasn't sure where he was going. He doubted even the legendary godlike cookies themselves knew. One thing was for certain though. He felt something within fester and feed. It was small, unnoticeable and weak at first, but the more he walked, the more it ate him up from the inside. He wasn't hungry, though it was a similar feeling. He stopped walking. He didn't want it to grow worse than it already was. Perhaps it was too late, as the vines crept from his stomach to his throat, the slimy appendages blocking off his airflow and budding inside of his mouth. The feeling grew into a large rose, one of which to cover his entire vision, the larger it grew the more he would suffocate in silence. He tried to scream as he crashed into the ground, clawing at the plant to release him, to let him go. To wither in peace, however, it kept him going, stabbing his insides and commanding him to move.

And so he did. Aimlessly he wandered around the field, reaching out for anyone or anything that would help him, save him. To rid him of the black flower. Silently his body screeshed for air, begging for nourishment. But the rose wouldn't budge. He then bumped into something. It was doughy and soft. It was a cookie, he thought at least. Despite his vision obscured he could see whoever was in front of him glaring at him. Thousands of eyes stared at him with varying emotions. He could feel their vibrations, but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was getting this damn thing off of him! With the limited senses he had, he clambered onto his knees, pleading with the cookie in front of him for assistance. He wasn't sure if it would bring any good, but anything was better than this,

The cookie appeared to ignore him, as Herb could hear their footsteps. They shook the ground beneath him, causing him to stumble clumbzily behind. But he managed to keep up. They entered a new area, the texture of the ground changing from powdered dirt to chocolate concrete. He could hear the chime of 5 small bells, each rocking back and forth to create the ear piercing noise. He then sat down. For what had felt like hours. Until, he could feel something being poured onto his face. He blinked, were they pouring water on him? Adding insult to his injury, salt in the wound..

He then felt someone grab him, dragging him along to the next area.