Chapter 3: Tubbo's ex

Ranboo's P.O.V

I walked out the door of Tubbo's place to start heading back to mine. As I opened the drivers door I felt my butt vibrate.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket to see a text from Tommy. I figured I'd read it later so I put it away.

When I got home I parked my car and took out my phone.

'If you ever want to text Tubbo here is his number.' Tommy's text read.

Is it just me or is Tommy trying to hook us up?

'Thanks Tommy." I replied.

A few minutes later I got a reply.

'Np buddy.' It read.

I looked at the time and it was 6:00 P.M. After seeing the time I got something to eat. After that I got cleaned up and changed my clothes. I then sat on my bed and played on my phone for 2 hours before calling it a night.

Friday 6:00 A.M.

My alarm went off telling me that it was time for school. I set my alarm earlier than usual because 2 hours after school ends the senior graduation party will happen. This is the first party I plan to go to.

I didn't want to be a laughing stock all because I didn't go. I got dressed in a hoodie and jeans as I usually do. As I finished getting dressed I noticed something in my closet. It was a tuxedo that I bought 3 weeks ago for the party.

I moved it to a spot that I could easily find. I then started making breakfast for myself. As I started my phone was ringing from my room.

I had to restrain myself from cursing as I ran to my room and got my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver as I ran back to the kitchen.

"Hey Ran, it's Tubbo. I didn't think you would be up this early." Tubbo said.

"I had to do some extra things." I said.

"Really? Are you planning on going the the party after school today?" He asked.

"Ya, it's going to be my first one." I replied.

"That's cool. Definitely not my first party." He said.

"I'll talk to you later I still have a few things I want to do before I get to school." I said as my breakfast finished.

"Oh alright see you at school." He said as he hung up the phone.

I put my phone in my back pocket. Half an hour later I was done with breakfast and started looking for my car keys.

When I found them I had an hour before the first bell. I got in my car and drove to school.

When at school I had 15 minutes to spare. I looked for Tommy around the entrance.

When I found him I saw Tommy, Tubbo, and ... someone else I didn't recognize.

"Hey Tommy." I said.

"Oh hey Ran you made it. Have you meet Jacob?" He asked.

"No I haven't." I said to Tommy.

"Well then, Jacob this is my new friend Ranboo and Ranboo this is my boyfriend Jacob." Tubbo introduced us.

Wait did he just say what I think he said?

"Hello." I said not wanting to be rude.

"Hi. Tubbo hasn't given you any problems has he?" Jacob asked.

I proceeded to shake my head.

"That's good." He replied.

"Oh by the way Tubbo I plan to go to the senior graduation party. I hope you'll dance with me." Jacob said turning to Tubbo.

"Oh course I'll dance with you." Tubbo replied.

"Good." Jacob said as he planted a kiss on Tubbo's check.

When he was out of ear shot Tubbo fell to his hands and knees.

"Wait did I miss a chapter?" I asked.

"I fell out of love with him a while ago." Tubbo explained.

"Then why didn't you break up with him?" I asked

"I just can't. Every time I see him I tell myself that I can do it but then I just play his little game and I don't wind up breaking up with him." Tubbo explained.

"Then break up with him at the dance. He said he wanted to see you. That gives a good excuse to say it to him." I told him.

Tubbo sighed. "Let's just go to class." He replied.

"Oh alright see you guys later." Tommy said who was quite the intire conversation.

I managed to walk through the door first seeing as I'm the tallest. When I got through I saw something and stopped the two shorter boys from coming in the building.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself.

"What's wrong?" Tubbo asked as he grabbed my forearm.

He looked where I was looking and gasped. Jacob was with a girl and was very close to her.

"He's not going to ... is he?" Tommy asked a little alarmed.

Jacob only gotten closer to her and soon they were only inches apart. Tubbo walked over to them looking a little annoyed.

"What is this?!" He yelled grabbing the attention of other people around him.

"Babe it's not what it looks like." Jacob said as a way to get rid of him.

It didn't work.

"I'm not an idiot Jacob! I saw that you were going to kiss her!" Tubbo retorted. He was mad. "You know what, WE'RE OVER!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

He stormed past me and Tommy.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked looking at Tommy.

"Ya, he will get over it. I'll try talking to him after 3rd hour." Tommy replied.

"Alright see you later." I said walking to my first hour.

The first three hours went by smoothly. When I walked out the door of my 3rd hour I saw none other than Tubbo.

"Hey Boo, I wanted to apologize for the scene I made. I wouldn't be surprised if you and Tommy wouldn't want to talk to me." Tubbo said.

I shook my head to what he said.

"Actually I want to know how your doing. I mean you did just break up with someone." I replied.

He looked up to me and I could tell that he was crying a little. My immediate reaction was to kneel down and hug him.

"If you ever need anything me and Tommy are here for you." I said when he didn't respond.