behind the scenes (e1)

a/n: hello there! in this mini-novel, there will be four to five maximum episode for the story only, to no longer provide confusion, i'll be using the same format that i have been using in we got married for i live alone.

PANELIST SEAT ARRANGEMENT FOR EPISODE 001:

na-rae/sunghoon/hwasa/seokjin/kian84/sieon

===

EPISODE 001: KIM SEOKJIN'S HEALING TRIP
PREVIEW

kim seokjin is a permanent member of the rainbow club, joining hwasa and the rest of the crew as soon as he had brought his separate apartment, finally joining variety shows to explore more sides of him.

in this episode, one of the rainbow club members; kim seokjin, is planning to go over a healing trip, having a long break after a never-ending tour and comebacks.

he had invited one of his closest friends who knows a lot about camping, bringing all her equipment to join him in his healing trip.

but why is the rest of the rainbow club members surprised?

===

"omo, is this real?" na-rae commented, looking through the screen as seokjin lets out a laugh, yelling.

"what do you mean!?"

"wah, is he revealing his girlfriend like this?" si-eon dramatically hisses, flustering the male idol.

"they seem so close, it's weird..." sunghoon squints his eyes, watching further.

caption: will they let him live?

===

"kim seokjin... has been with me for five years." the blurred out female idol speaks in a filtered voice.

===

"wah, is this it?" si-eon looks at seokjin, as he received a chuckle from seokjin. "ah, let me live, hyung!"

caption: what are they?

===

"ah! you shouldn't be doing this." seokjin nags, as the female idol bit back. "i am the expert one here." she shows her camping utensils, as seokjin's eyes went wide.

caption: ... they seem to fight a lot.

"you should just kill me instead of doing that!" seokjin retorted, as he received a slap on the arm, making him hiss.

"yah!"

"this is annoying, kim seokjin." the idol firmly speaks, startling the panelist.

caption: is this really a healing trip?

the preview continuously shows their never-ending bickering, making the panelists wonder what kind of relationship they have.

"do you really think this would work?"

"no, throw it away."

caption: someone's taming the brave kim seokjin?

the camera shows the dumbfounded laugh of seokjin while assembling the tent, whispering.

"never in my life have i heard someone scarily telling me to throw something away."

caption: but at the end of the day, they are finally relaxing.

the preview shows the dark sky filled with stars, seeing seokjin sitting beside the female idol.

caption: a romantic date?

and by the end of the day, the preview shows the two idols clanking their can of beers together under the moon in peace, as seokjin whispers.

...

"i need to tell you something."

why is his eyes shooting hearts over the female idol?

===

"mwoya- wah, what!?" the panelists yelled, standing up from their seats.

caption: what did he say to surprise everyone?

===
•••

but then, what if there are subtle hints all over the episodes that are screaming about the two's real score behind the scenes?

COMING SOON
on seokjin's individual episode!