EP 002 PREVIEW CLIP

EP 002 PREVIEW CLIP:
how to know the pasta's consistency and
jin's jealousy?
byulyi's episode edition ☆

☆☆☆

EPISODE RELEASE:
SEPTEMBER 22, 2023

☆☆☆

caption: our cook byulie!~

"what are you trying to cook?" na-rae asks, seeing byulyi in the kitchen now for her lunch.

"i'm cooking cream pasta, steak and hash brown." she murmurs, as the panelist yelps in joy.

"that must be so good." kian84 whispers.

"... why did i choose something so risky now that i'm hungry?" she complains softly, tying her hair up as she prepares the ingredients, taking out the fresh cream, steak, pasta, potatoes and condiments.

janggu curiously peers at her, tilting his adorable head.

caption: what are you doing, omma~

carefully setting up the kitchen, byulyi then looks around- grabbing a knife in her counter carelessly- worrying the panelist.

===

"careful-" na-rae grimaces, as kian84 blinks out of shock in seeing her carelessly doing things.

seokjin was rather dumbfounded.

"... she's just like me." kian84 breaks the thin silence, hearing everyone laugh as byulyi momentarily breaks into a mental breakdown, laughing in embarrassment.

"how come you're so casual in even handling dangerous objects?" na-rae asks out of surprise, hearing her giggle.

"i thought i was handling it nicely."

"handling it nicely my ass." seokjin chimes in naturally, causing everyone to laugh out loud.

caption: the married couple are fighting again.

"this is her sickness each time we gather!" he complains, as sunghoon laughs out loud, clapping in delight to hear seokjin explode.

"this is why we never let her in the kitchen, it's so scary when she handles knives!" seokjin complains, adding. "the first time that she handled the stove is turning it in the wrong direction-"

"YAH!" byulyi now cuts in, making everyone laugh harder from their argument.

===

while the staff was worrying with how she's doing, an unbothered background music plays in byulyi's space, causing everyone to laugh at how casual she looks while the viewers are suffering with how she handled herself in the kitchen.

"i haven't bought mushrooms." she whispers to herself, now lowering the knife to cut the potato.

"why am i so uneasy?" sunghoon asks, hearing her stifle a laugh.