Chapter 1

Speed was sad after ending his 2 year relationship with Tom and Angela. He decided to go out to eat to forget his sadness. While he was there he saw a mighty dog and he wanted to get to know this man. When the man came up to take Speeds order, he asked for the mans name. 

"Hello Sir what is your name," speed said.

"My name is Daddy Ben," Ben said. 

Speed thought to himself that Ben was a nice name for a mighty fine man. Speed thought about them getting married and having little dogs. Speed had on a My Chemical Romance T-shirt from Walmart on and some black ripped jeans. He had black eyeliner from dollar tree and black lipstick on. He felt pretty in his outfit and hoped Ben thought he did too. 

Ben thought Speed absolutely hideous, and he thought he was emo. Ben didn't want to be near Speed because the smell coming off him was like rotten fish from Toms toilet. Ben wanted this man to leave because the smell was scaring customers. 

Speed was blushing as Ben looking at him closely. Ben crouched down to reach Speeds 2'11ft body. He smelled him and looked Speed straight in the eye. 

"You smell like cat dookie leave now," Ben stated.

Speed started crying and ran out the door like the main character he is. 

The end of chapter 1. Stay tuned for Chapter 2 

(This is a joke lmfao)