Chapter 3

*The next day*
Speed was getting out of bed and walked into the living room. He was surprised to see Ben sleeping on his couch.
"Why are you here" Speed said loudly to wake up Ben.
"What," Ben said in a tired voice which made speed blush.
"Why are re you in my living room?"  Speed asked again.
"Uhh I don't remember sorry," Ben said getting off the couch.
Ben slipped his pants pants back on (no he wasn't naked he has his dog boxers on😒)
"Sorry about that, I will get going," Ben said.
Before speed could say a word Ben was out his door.
Speed made himself breakfast and watched Tv and played games for the day.
Suddenly Speed heard a knock on the door. Speed walked to the door and opened it a little.
"Hey speed," a sexy voice said.
Speed opened the door a little more to see his friend Shrek.
"Hey Shrek, come on in," speed Said opening the door for Shrek To come in.
Shrek and Speed were sitting on the couch jsut talking.
"Want to watch a movie," Shrek asked.
"Sure," Speed said
"What do you want to watch." Speed asked
Before speed could get up Shrek jumped off the couch and stood in front of Speed.
"We won't be watching a movie we will be making one," Shrek said with a smirk.
Speed blushed before agreeing. They climbed onto the couch which was very bouncy😜.
They had shrexs (sex but for shrek)
Stay tuned for drama in the next chapter 😏

 They had shrexs (sex but for shrek) Stay tuned for drama in the next chapter 😏