chapter 5

Hannahs pov

I walked in the house to get ready. I honestly couldn't wait to go and hang out with Jack. There's something about him that makes me interested in, especially what happened last night. I got dressed, and ready, "Ri let's go!" I shouted to her. She ran down the steps, "Lets goooo" she shouted. We just walked, considering it was less than a mile away. We got there and walked around in the little shops. Ri and I got an outfit, and as we were walking out of the shop a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who came?" He asked "ummm my dead goldfish from 3rd grade?" I said he laughed and moved his hands. "Oh its you" I said to jack. "I told you I would try and come" he laughed. All the guys came as well, I looked over to Johnson and Ri, they're already in la la land. "We'll are we going to stand around all night?" Taylor said. We all laughed and started to walk.

It was about 9 when, we headed down to the little dance area, wear the dj was. She was very pretty with curly ginger hair, she waved to the guys, obviously knowing them. The boys ran up to her booth and started to mess around with the buttons. Jack looked at her, and she nodded, and started to play Go to work. "Wanna dance?" Jack asked. I grabbed his hand pulled him on the dance floor. We were dancing, and not the most appropriate way. His hot breath on the back of my neck, his hands on my hips as rub against him. I turned around our lips inches apart when he looked up. "Shit" he mumbled. "What?"I asked. "Nothing but we gotta go, like now." He started to panic. "Okay" I said he pulled me out of the crowd and to the boys. "We gotta go now" he told them, they all nodded. "Mahogany stay low" Jack told her. She nodded. Jack was basically dragging me. I looked at Johnson and he was carrying Ri. "FUCK" Jack said. "Get on my back now!" I didn't hesitate, I jumped on, Jack was running to his car. Everyone else got in their own cars. Jack threw me in the passenger seat. "Stay here" he told me. I nodded scared I looked over to the next car and saw Ri, she was freaking out. It wasn't even a minute later I heard Jack, and he was furious I could tell.

Jack pov
"What do we do guys" I asked panicking. Now I normally wouldn't do this, but I had Han and I have no clue if they saw her. "We have to split up" Cameron said. "What about the girls?" Sammy asked, concerned. "We have to leave them, Mahogany will do the usual" Cam said. "NO WAY IN HELL AM I LEAVING HANNAH" I screamed. "Jack it's only the best thing, they can't suspect that we got involved with them" "THEY SAW ME AND HANNAH FUCKING DANCING" I screamed. "Jack we don't want them to be apart of it" Nash said. "IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING HER" I said getting in his face. Skate and Shawn holding me back. I looked over to Johnson, "what about Riley?" I asked him. "I dont know" he shurrged his shoulders. "FINE, when we'll we be back?" I asked looking at Cameron. "2 days, with no contact with the girls, if you can do that it might only be a day" he said. "Okay, how long till we leave?" " its 1030 now, so I would say about 4" Aaron suggested. We all nodded, and headed back to our cars. "Johnson" I yelled to him, he looked back. "Explain to Ri, I'll explain to Han, meet me at their house at 3" he nodded and got in his car. Now for the hard part.