chapter 8

Hannah pov
We drove in an open field, "is this the part were you kill me?" I asked. "No" he said rolling his eyes. He grabbed my hand. "Hannah I know you know" he said looking at me, I could feel his eyes burning into me. "You wh-what?" I asked trying to sound confused. "Don't bull shit me Hannah, you went into the house and found out" he said a little loudly. "Why didn't you tell me jack?" "Because I don't want you to get involved and hurt, I couldn't live with myself, knowing you got hurt!" "How long?" I asked, my questions not wanting to stop. "A year" he replied. "What do you want me to do jack, I already know" "promise me, you won't get involved" "whatever" I said not really caring. "Now come on" Jack said getting up with me following.

Rileys pov (plot twist bitches)

"They're so cute!" I squeled as Jack and Han walked out the door. Everyone looked at me. "What just look at them, hey! Where is he taking her?" I asked my a.d.d, kicking in. Nobody spoke, i just ignored it. I sat down on the chair by myself. "Ri, we gotta tell you something" Aaron said. "Okay?" I said very confused. "Dude should we tell her?" Skate said unaware. "Shes going to find out eventually" Sammy replied. "GUYS WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME" I said very irratated. "Guys let me tell her" Johnson said. He got up and stuck out his hand. I grabbed it, and he pulled me outside. "Ri, I don't know how to tell you this but, I'm in a gang, and so are the boys, that's why G. took hannah out." He said. I already knew, just him telling me made it real. "The people who want us are here, I don't want then getting you, so please stay out of it." "Y-you want me to leave you alone?" I asked very scared. "Just for a little bit, please I don't want this to end badly" "WHY, NOTHING YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE A THING, JUST BECAUSE JACK AND HANNAH ARE, I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT-" I was stopped by his lips pressed on mine. "Please just shut up and go relax, we have to get ready, we have another thing tonight" he said and kissed my forehead. I walked inside, very confused.

Damn Riley getting some action up in here. Anyway continue.

Hannah pov

Jack drove me home, "we got another job tonight" He said. I instantly got pissed and walked inside. I saw Ri sitting on the couch, "they have another job tonight" she said no emotion in her voice what so ever. "I know" I said. Ri and her crazy ass said something actually helpful. "Lets go follow them"