Chapter 7

\ Aaliyah's Pov. /
We got out the car and went to the front door. "How much you wanna bet that their door is unlocked?" I said facing Myles. "20 bucks" He smirked. I smile and twisted the door knob and the door gradually opened. "Now I'm here to claim my money" I smirked and held out my hand to Myles. "Damnit Kalin!" Myles said while pulling out his wallet. "What did I do?" Kalin said walking down the stairs. "You left the front door unlocked. We bet on it and I lost..." Myles said giving me a 20. "Thank you... Hey cousin" I hugged Kalin. "Man your so pregnant." Kalin chimed touching my tummy. "Well thanks. I guess." I said. "now where is my main at?"
"Right here babe" Myles said. "Not you fool. Lani is my main , you my side" I pushed. "Wow. Ok ok. I see you " he folded his arms. I kissed his cheek and Lani came down the stairs. "MAIN! You left me with my side" I said and waddled to her. "I missed you too bae." She hugged me. "I'm hungry.." I commented. "You always are..." Says Myles. "Fool shut up. I'm eating for 3 niqqa so.." I spat. Kalin laughed. "You too fool go get my bae something to eat." Lani said to Kalin. "Niqqa damn" they said getting up and going to the kitchen. "So how are my sunshines" she felt my tummy. "Kicking me like they playin soccer." I sighed. "But I love them."
Soon Myles came in with a sandwich,chips,and a drink for me and Lani. "Thanks. Love you" I kissed Myles. "Anything for my babies." He chimed. Once we finished eating the guys went to play basketball while me and Lani mad a little bed on the living room floor and took a nap.

So I updated. I'm think on getting a partner to help out with this book. So if your interested kik me at rosey_thoe and apply. All you gotta do is state your name, age , and your favorite chapter of this book. So thanks for all the support. And I love you all. Bye!