Chapter Thirty-Two - Iris

"Say it." He hissed in my ear, his naked body weighing me down onto the bed. I whined as he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty.

I could feel his heavy breathing in my ear, feel the sweat dripping off his body onto mine, and my core clenched at his words.

I felt him run the tip between my slippery folds, and I whimpered. "Rafael, please."

"Fucking say it, Iris."

I cursed under my breath. "Put a baby in me, papi."

He groaned, deep and loud, and my body shook beneath him. Then just like that, he pushed right back inside of me, filling me up deliciously.

My body moved back from the force, and my nails dug into his biceps as the man above me fucked me to oblivion.

The entire night after dinner was filled with endless orgasms. The sex was filthy, desperate, and I loved every second of it—our bodies communicated in a way our words couldn't. We were intimate in a way I never was with anyone.

Fantasies and words were spoken and shared that were never heard by anyone else. It was just Rafael and me, the both of us against the world, and it was perfect.

We were just two fools in love with each other. We were just two fools who found their way back to each other, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"Gonna cum, fuck. Iris, open up that sweet cunt and take every last drop."

I felt his hand disappear from my hips and travel towards the point where we joined. His thumb pressed down onto my clit, and my hips bucked upwards.

I moaned as I ran my nails down his back as my orgasm neared me. He didn't even need to touch me there. I was already coming from the obscene sounds he was emitting.

"Fill me up. I need it, papi." I begged in his ear, and he threw his head back as he let out a shout of pleasure, then I felt him explode inside of me.

Again.

Our orgasms merged, and we clung to each other as we trembled and sighed. I could feel him inside of me, the mixture of our cum mixed inside of me, and the wetness dribbling down my thigh and ass.

His body relaxed on top of mine before rolling over so that I was lying on his chest. I felt his hand at the middle of my back as he pressed me even tighter against him before he cupped the back of my head. I looked up just in time to see him dip his head down and steal a kiss.

"I love you." He whispered, his lips still over mine. "I love you so much."

"I love you," I promised. "More than I can put into words."

"My Iris." He murmured, "My beautiful Iris."

I smiled so wide that it hurt. "I've always been yours, haven't I?"

"You always have been, and you always will be." He vowed.

He got off me, and I watched him pull on his boxers before reaching for my hand. I gave him a confused look, but he just yanked me out of bed. He dressed me in his shirt then led me out of the bedroom.

"Rafael, what are you doing?" I asked him once we reached the living room. He picked up his pants off the floor and pulled out his phone.

"Just give me a second." He mumbled as he began clicking away at his phone.

I stood there, hands crossed lazily over my chest as I waited for him to finish. A few minutes later, the lights around us all dimmed down, and a song began to play on the speaker he had in his kitchen. I turned around when the soft music began to play.

He set his phone down and reached for my hand as he pulled me closer to him. "I owe you a dance, don't I?" He asked as my hands wrapped around his neck, while he held my hips.

"I forgot about that."

"I haven't. Dance with me."

When the rain is blowing in your face

And the whole world is on your case

I could offer you a warm embrace

To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear

And there is no one there to dry your tears

I could hold you for a million years

To make you feel my love

Adele's song played in the background as Rafael, and I danced in his living room. Him in his boxers. Me in one of his shirts. I felt so happy, so full of joy and love, that it felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest.

He remembered, even after all this time. He remembered that he had promised me a dance that very night. I rested my head against his chest and felt him hold me close in his arms as we swayed to the gentle and beautiful music.

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue

I'd go crawling down the avenue

No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do

To make you feel my love

We danced. We kissed. We made love. We held each other tightly, our bodies wringing together poetically, beautifully, and I knew the love we had for each other was unlike everything I've ever known. The love Rafael and I had for each other was rare unique, and I wouldn't trade it for anything this world could ever offer.

Some people say that there's a thin line between hate and love, and for a time, I believed them. I'm here to tell you now that the line on the side of hate doesn't exist when it comes to him. It never did, and it never would.

Its entire existence became benign, non-existent because I believe if you really love someone with every atom of your being, then it leaves no room for anything else. I love Rafael Garcia. I love him with every breath I take and with every beat of my heart.

AUTHORS NOTE: TOMORROW'S CHAPTER IS THE EPILOGUE, AND THEN THAT'S IT. THE ACHE BETWEEN US IS COMPLETE!!!!

OMG, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S DONE. IT FEELS LIKE IT WENT BY SO FAST. IM HAPPY THAT I WAS ABLE TO SHARE THEIR STORY WITH ALL OF YOU.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND JOINING ME ON THIS JOURNEY!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Follow me on Instagram & Tiktok @readingwithlabelle