Chapter 2

Lauren's POV
"LAUREN" someone screamed in my face I screamed and jumped up and fell to the ground I looked up and saw Dinah laughing her butt off "Ha-ha very funny Dinah!" I told her "Good morning to you too Laurenza"she said once her laughter died down she continued "I just came to tell you breakfast is ready" and with that she walked out of my room I got up and headed for the stairs when I was almost a few flights down Camila came running down the stairs she bumped into me I fell with her on top of me she giggled and said " Sorry Lolo I wasn't seeing were I was going" "It's okay Camz" I told her then we heard someone clear their throat we looked up and saw Ally I saw something her eyes but I ignored it Camz up and helped me up to she passed me and waved at Ally and said sorry again before running into the kitchen with me behind her.

Ally's POV
When I was done cooking breakfast I went to the stairs to call the girls when I saw something that got me so jealous but hurt at the same time. I don't know why thoe I been getting this feelings for Lauren but I'm straight. Am I ? But I have a boyfriend and so does she. I saw Camila on top of Lauren and they were giggling I cleared my throat and the both looked up at me Camila got up and helped Lauren as well Camila waved at me I waved back she went running into the kitchen after she said sorry to Lauren. Laurne trailed behind Camila as well as me took. When all the girls sat at the table we started eating "What are we doing today Als?" Dinah asked "Were going to the studio later today." I said then continued "then maybe after we can recored cover?" I suggested I heard a chorus of okay. Then we all went to get ready after putting the dishes in the sink and headed to the studio.

There's an update sorry I didn't update but my laptop wasn't working and I got it fixed on Sunday hope you liked it vote comment please
Stay strong bye
~Sarai