Chapter 6

Lauren's POV
"What was that" Normani asked I was about to answer when Dinah spoke up "Girls we have something to tell you" she said "Yes, you do" Camila said we told them about Dinah and I's fake relationship it went will the girls accepted us but Ally was awfully quiet and just nodded or said okay. Part one of Dinah's plan √ lets see what happens tomorrow.

*THE NEXT DAY*
Still Lauren's Pov
Dinah and I were cuddling on the couch in the front room when Ally came to the living room when she saw Dinah and me she seemed jealous she then gave us a fake smile then stormed in to her bunk. There was a knock on the bus door I got up to open it when I did I saw Troy I just awkwardly waved at him "Hey Lauren is Ally here" he asked I pointed to her bunk he said thank you and left I heard Ally scream of happiness I wish I was the one making her smile. I didn't notice I was crying till Dinah dry one of my tears "Its going to be okay" she whispered in my ear I just nodded.

*2 HOURS LATER*
Ally and Troy left an hour ago for there date. So the girls and I decided to watch a movie. We watched The Lion King and yes Dinah choices. We were watching the movie when all of a sudden Ally came running into the bus we all got up and went up to her she couldn't talk she just hugged me tight I told the girls I was going to take her to her bunk so she can calm down. All she did was hug me tighter like if I was going to leave her. I layed down in her bunk with her head on my chest.

Ally's POV
I can't believe what Troy did to me I thought he loved me.

So what do you think Troy did to Ally?

What's going to happen next?

Comment what you think and don't forget to vote love y'all bye

~sarai