Nate Jacobs

"Rue come on you always wear the same thing" you say pushing a crop top and skirt towards her. "Hell to the fuck no" rue says getting up "ugh fine" you say while putting the outfit away. "Oh shit it's 9:45 we have got to go" you say looking at your phone.

-Nate's party- "listen Y/N fezco told me you aren't allowed to drink" rue says looking at the red cup in your hand. "He. Can. Suck. My. Dick." You say before chugging the drink, "Y/N you made it" Nate says walking into the kitchen where you and rue are. "Yeah I don't miss party's" you say putting the now empty cup down "Alright let's go dance" rue says taking your hand.

"Y/N I didn't realize you were already here" Fez says from behind you "oh um yeah well I am" you say nervously while not making eye contact. "Rue I said make sure they stay away from the alcohol" fez says looking at you. "it's not my fault they chugged it" rue says while putting her hands up. "Oops it's not like you control me fez I do what I want when I want" You say while flipping him off with a huge smile on your face. Ash is starring from a far looking at you and fez talk about how you aren't supposed to be drinking.

"Omg fez let it go I'll stop drinking, for tonight" you say rolling your eyes "good you can dance but stay away from Nate and drinking" fez says annoyed. "Hey rue" a strange girl comes up to you and rue "Lexi! Hey" rue responds back to the girl. "Who is that" Lexi asked rue while pointing at you "Oh I'm Y/N, You're very pretty you know that?" You say looking up at her. "Awe thank you so much" Lexi responds back to you. "Ok well I'm board, Y/N wanna get high?" Rue asks and you slowly watch Lexi walk away "Uh sure" you say still looking at the pretty girl walk away.

-In a small room with you, rue and Elliot- You are high much like the other two "Elliot, I like your hair" you say touching his head. The door swings open "The fuck are you guys doing" Nate asks while looking at you guys "Naaaate, your so pretty you know that?" You say wobbling to get up. Nate grabs you and pulls you into his arms "Rue I know you are an addict but you don't need Y/N involved with you" Nate says tightening his grip around you. "Yeah well why don't you tell Y/N about how you and Maddy are back together?" Rue says in defense. You try to push Nate away but he won't let go "Y/N stop I don't know what she is talking about" Nate says struggling to keep you still. You stop before punching and screaming to let you go "LET ME GO! LET ME GO".

You manage to slip away from him and get to the bathroom, "Y/N please she is lying I don't know what she is talking about" Nate says with his back pushed to the door. "Fuck off Nate I don't even know why I fell in love with you, you're just like the guys at my old school" you say crying while sitting against the sink. "Y/N please" Nate says starting to give up, "No Nate you fucked it up now leave me alone" you say frustrated

You come out of the bathroom and wipe your tears Nate is now not there. You walk outside to find ash there "Hey ash" you say as you sit on the ground next to him. "What's wrong" ash asks while turning towards you "nothing people just suck" you say wiping your face with you hands again. he looks over not saying anything and just smirks at you