Sleepover

You turn to rue looking at her in the eyes wishing ash was in the place of her. "The fuck are you starring at Y/N" Rue says giving you a confused look "Oh shit sorry" you say moving your attention from her. You feel the air in the room get colder "Rue you feel that?" You say while sitting up. "Yeah you dumb ass it's called an AC I turned it on" rue says while still laying on your bed.

-5:00- "Rue you mad weird bro" you laugh at rue while you guys joke in the kitchen " I know I know" rue says while smiling. 'Ash: Wyd?' 'Y/N: well me and rue are home alone in my kitchen' "Y/N what are you looking at?" Rue says reaching for your phone. You look up at her as she takes your phone "HEY! Rue give it back" you say trying to grab the phone from rue. 'Ash: cool well I gotta go ttyl' "Ooo is this ashtray?" Rue says mocking you before you snatch the phone from her hands.

-8:00- You and rue are eating pizza's you ordered and joking around. "Rue, Rue we should like kidnap and beat Nate" you say letting out a laugh "We should he deserves it to" rue says while she takes another bite of her pizza. 'Ash: So is rue like staying over' 'Y/N: yeah she is' you stare down at your phone not smiling big but still smiling.

-9:30- "I'm gonna shower" rue says while grabbing clothes out of the bag she brought, "Ok I'll be here" you say to rue before looking at your phone again. 'Ash: Well it was nice talking to you gn' 'Y/N: Goodnight!" You slowly drift off thinking about how nice it would be to be not single right now.

-10:00- Rue walks out of the bathroom and sees you asleep in your bed after rue changes she climbs in the bed next to you. You wake up slightly, just enough to know rue is now on the bed with you "goodnight Y/N" rue whispers to you. You didn't respond to her as you went right back to sleep.

-11:16- You wake up to the sun in your eyes "Ow fuck" you say before you cover your eyes. "Morning Y/N" you hear Elliot say. You open your eyes because Elliot was not at your house last night. "How? Why?" You say stuttering "Rue invited me over" Elliot says while smiling at rue "would've been nice to know" You say sitting up in your bed. "Yeah sorry not sorry" rue says while shrugging you yawn and get up out of your bed. You get up and go to your closet to change into your outfit for the day
The fit:

 You get up and go to your closet to change into your outfit for the day The fit:

You walk out of the closet after changing and rue just looks at you funny. "What?" you say before you start coughing you cover your mouth with your hand and see blood on your hand. You walk to the bathroom to see your nose is bleeding really bad "Y/N are you ok" you hear Elliot say from the other room. "Uh I don't really know" you say before grabbing toilet paper for your nose "Y/N what happened" Rue says as she walks in the bathroom. "It happens sometimes it's no big deal" you say trying to get the blood to stop flowing out of your nose. 'Click' you hear a phone "Rue what are you doing with my phone" you say with a tissue up to your nose while turning around. "I'm sending a picture to ash" she says while looking down at your phone "Ugh your dumb" you say before turning back to look in the mirror.

-12:00- "Truth or dare" Rue asks you "Dare" you say smiling at rue "I dare you to kiss Elliot" rue says while pointing at him. You look at her shock at first but you have never turned down a dare so you crawl over to Elliot and kiss him. The kiss meant nothing to you so you go back to normal. "Truth or dare Elliot" you say looking at Elliot "Ah Truth?" He says looking confused "Don't be lame" you say jokingly. "Fine dare" he says giving into you "I dare you to get on my roof and yell I'm a pussy" you say while pointing to your window. He climbs up and as dared he yells "I'M A PUSSY" you and rue giggle in your room.