Chapter 8

A/N: So… I’m here to give you a heads up. First off, the beginning of this chapter centers on Robin’s day at work. Secondly, prepare yourselves for MASSIVE feels :) :) :)

Very early on Thursday morning, an alarm sounded on Robin's phone, startling Regina. She quickly sat up, confused as to why she was on her couch and where the noise was coming from. She then turned to see a sleepy Robin lying on her couch as well. Her eyes widened and she shoved him to get him to wake up.

     "Robin!" she shouted. "Turn that damn alarm off!" That wasn't the most important issue she wanted to deal with, but frankly, she knew it needed to be turn off before she could actually have a conversation. 

     Robin opened his eyes and frantically looked around. "Wh-What? What is it?" he asked worriedly.

     "Can you please shut that stupid alarm off?!" she urged. Robin didn't respond. He quickly got his phone off the end table and turned off the alarm. "Thank god," she stated. "Now can you please tell me what happened last night? I was so out of it, I don't remember anything," she paused and hesitantly began to ask her most important question, "did we-, ahem, did we-" her question was cut off by Robin quickly answering,

     "Oh god, no! Absolutely not! Regina, I am far too much of a gentleman to let that happen," he defended. Regina sighed in relief. "We were watching 'How It's Made,' and I guess it put you and me both to sleep. I apologize for not leaving as soon as you fell asleep; I was just loath to move you. You were sleeping so peacefully," he said honestly.

     'No, you're fine," she smiled. "I guess that alarm means you have to go to work," she said changing the subject slightly. 

     "Unfortunately, yes," Robin said sadly. "You, on the other hand, need to rest today. You're taking the day off for a reason, don't waste that," he added.

     Regina laughed. "Oh trust me, I don't intend on moving unless I get hungry or have to use the restroom."

     "Good," he moved closer and kissed her temple. "I should leave. I need to go home and change before I have to be at work. Lord knows David will give me a hard time if I show up in the same clothes as yesterday."

     Regina frowned, but knew he was right. "Yeah, that's probably smart," she laughed. "Have a good day," she added. Robin stood up from the couch and walked behind it. He came behind where Regina was sitting and leaned over to peck her lips gently. 

     "You too, sweetie," Robin said before leaving her condo.

     Robin did as he said; went home to change. When he walked in, his butler Niles was glaring at him.

     "Go on, ask. I know you want to," Robin said to him.

     "No, no. It is none of my business," Niles said though he really was dying to know.

     "I went to Regina's house on my lunch break to bring her some soup since she wasn't feeling well. I ended up not showing up to work the rest of the day because she was sick, and despite what she says, she needed someone to be with her. So I stayed. Then we accidentally fell asleep on her couch," Robin stopped. "There you have it," he said.

     Niles smirked. Robin wasn't usually this open with him. Robin had told him about Regina, but not much detail until now. "So you didn't-?" he left that question unfinished knowing Robin would understand.

     "God, Niles! Don't you know me better than that by now! You know I take pride in my virginity. And you know I am not one willing to give in to any sort of temptation" he rebutted.