We Don't Talk Anymore

It was already on the news everywhere about how Max is finally in a relationship with someone else other than Tul, something that shatters the dreams and wild imaginations of every shipper of MaxTul.

Fans have quite a wild imaginations and due to some intimate interactions between these two popular bl actors,their imaginations can get wilder.

Well,no one knows the insidious story behind MaxTul. Everything so far are all assumptions which will remain like that as far as the news is true.

What the fans didn't know is that,their assumptions and analysis of the duo were indeed true.

After their break up and the revelation of Max being in a relationship with a beautiful lady named Mook who happens to be in the industry as the duo,Tul,to everyone is living his life quite normal, nothing shows he is bothered by the news. If anything,he looks much happier....

Or not?
.
.
.
.
.
.
In a nice cozy apartment,Tul was sitting at his mini bar with a glass of wine sitting in front of him. He had his iPad in hand as he scrolled through his gallery, looking through the happy moments collected in the past years between him and his ex,who happened to be his partner at work,his co-actor.

The look in his eyes was one of despair,fondness and something much more profound.

And there was a music in the background which almost brought tears in Tul's eyes.
Almost!

We don't talk anymore🎶

Like we used to do🎶

We don't love anymore🎶

What was all of it for?🎶

Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do🎶

I just heard you found the one you've been looking🎶

You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
'Cause even after all this time, I still wonder🎶

Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily
Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight🎶

If she's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game🎶

Now I can't get you out of my brain🎶

Oh, it's such a shame🎶

That we don't talk anymore🎶

We don't talk anymore🎶

Like we used to do🎶

We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do🎶

I just hope you're lying next to somebody🎶

Who knows how to love you like me🎶

There must be a good reason that you're gone🎶

Every now and then I think you might want me to
Come show up at your door🎶

But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong🎶

Don't wanna know
If you're looking into her eyes
If she's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before🎶

I overdosed🎶

Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain🎶

Oh, it's such a shame🎶

That we don't talk anymore🎶

We don't talk anymore🎶

Like we used to do🎶

We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore🎶

Like we used to do
Like we used to do
Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If she's giving it to you just right🎶

The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain🎶

Oh, it's such a shame🎶

That we don't talk anymore🎶

We don't talk anymore🎶

Like we used to do🎶

The bottled up tears finally were set free,Tul couldn't help it. He knows that he can't have his man again but he still wants him. It's crazy,yeah,he knows.

But he can't really hate the now occupant of Max's heart,no matter how he wishes to be the one being held in that strong arms,the arms that once promised him his safety,now he is left vulnerable and no one even knows.

The painful part is that he has to pretend to the world that he is fine but he isn't.

It hurts!

Max was able to move on so easily,why can't he? As the music ended and so did his restrain, the restrictions that was put on his heart were non existent,now he really could feel the tremendous pain. The sound of his heart breaking.

The only question in his mind and heart is; Why can't he move on?!

Sometimes he feels like Max wants him back too as much as he wants him,but who is he kidding! The man is very happy in his relationship.

There had been some fans who disapproves Max's relationship with Mook,thinking Max took advantage of Tul and some are even hating on the man. Hates comments are sent to him day and night. But is just too pathetic, Although Tul is heartbroken and will like to be back with Max but he isn't approving of such antics of those toxic fans.

He loves Max,and if Max can be happy with someone else other than him then so be it. He will support him. And he hopes their fans does that too.

Yeah it hurts,but the decision to be separated were theirs,it doesn't matter anymore.

Tul drank the rest of the wine in one go,then settled the glass back down,he wiped his tears.

It will be hard but time heals pain,he hopes it does that for him as well....

TBC

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

This one shot book is indeed completed but after listening to this song by Charlie Puth,I got a plot and decided to put it down.

I will be frank,I was kinda disappointed when I heard Max saying he is in a relationship with Mook,cause come on everything they did and say we're sus....

And as a hardcore MaxTul shipper I always wished they will be announcing their relationship being formal but that's when cold water was splashed unto me bringing me back to reality.

And the reality is that,MaxTul were nothing but partners and good friends. Yeah they were a nice pair in all their series but that is a show, it's work and we must be able to separate it from the actors personal life. They're actors that's what they're paid for.

I was reading comments under one of Max's post and some comments I read are downright rude. Is a disgrace to us MaxTul shippers. I love both of them the same and i support them in whatever endeavor they partake in their personal lives and so must you,if you really are MaxTul fan!

No hard feelings okay,bye for now!