Part 1

I looked outside to see the sky and I realized that it's night time. I took my phone out to check what time it is and it's already 4:58a.m.!? I quickly finished my data about the NOx Gas then grabbed my side bag behind my chair and left the Hammond Lab. While I was walking to Estates I heard rustling in a bush, I got startled by the noise so I quickly walked a bit then heard footsteps walking heavy and faster behind me! I started running and bumped into a guy, "OOF" I said as I fell on the floor, I looked up at the guy and it was Octavio! I started blushing so hard and thought 'crap! What should I do? I wanna run and hide from him!' he lent me his hand to stand up, "are you ok chicka? What are you running from?" I stayed quiet and blushed even more then stuttered. "W-well I heard so-someone following me and I-I got scared and didn't look b-back to see w-who it was..." I looked away for a bit then looked back up at him, "why are you up this late man?" he asked me, I told him that I work in the Hammond Lab doing research and collecting data of the NOx Gas. "but I lost track of ti-time so I was on m-my way home right n-now" i said as i pointed towards Estates. "I live there too! I was bored and couldn't sleep so I went for a late night jog. We can go home together, chicka. Speaking about Estates, how come I never see you?" he asks me as he looks down to see my face "w-well I work all day every we-week except Mondays, so t-tomorrow I'll b-be free" we kept on talking as he walked close to me, almost our arms touching each other. We finally arrived at Estates and I told him which apartment I lived in which was the one near the entrance. He dropped me off at my apartment, we said our goodbye then he left to go to his apartment. I closed my door, closed all curtains, took off my black tight skirt then unbuttoned my white shirt. I walked towards the showers and waited till it got hot, while I was waiting I took off my black bra and panties and finally got in the showers. I relaxed in the shower for about 30 minutes then went to bed with only a big shirt on...

Story Written: February 25th, 2022