Part 2

I wake up due to my alarm clock which is now 7:10a.m. I didn't have an important role in my job until this month. I got up from my bed and headed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair. I took off my clothes and put on the clothes I had picked out for work today. As I put on my sneakers (sorry gals, no high heels for a scientific job) I looked outside and saw Octavio! I couldn't help but stare at him getting ready to jog, he was wearing a gray sweater and gray sweatpants. For some reason he loves cutting his clothes out so his sweater and sweatpants sleeves are cut out, I understand his legs but why his arms? Anyway that doesn't matter to me, all that matters is that he's my neighbor but he never knew about that until this morning. I sat there on my bed thinking if he likes me like how i like him.... ANYWHO, I stood up from my bed and said good morning to my next door neighbors, "good morning Bluthunder! It's a pleasure to see you in the morning, it makes my day really." i felt like they were blushing under their mask and said "morning y/n, have a good day at work and may the gods bless us both'' I nodded my head and left, I'm not a cathlic girl or christian or whatever, it was never my thing but I love Bluthunder. I arrived at Hammond Labs and went to my station to continue my data of the NOx Gas. The day passed by fast and this time I checked my time and it was 7:29p.m. I checked out from work and headed home but once again I found Octavio but he was with Ajay. I wanted to say hi to him but I didn't want to interrupt him so I continued walking home. As I walked home I heard metal footsteps running after me and a sudden gentle hand grips on my arm. I looked back and it was Octavio, I had a feeling it was him. "Where you going, chicka?" I blushed super red and ignored that I was red. "I just got out of work so I was on my way home to rest a bit." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder causing me to get closer to him, "that's so boring man, why not hang out with the one, the only, Octavio!" He's so full of energy, which I like about him but I just want to rest! My day was so busy that my body was begging for my bed! "How about tomorrow, yeah? I just want to watch movies and rest." I said as I sigh and look down at my foot. "Movie night? Can I join?" Hmm... well.. That doesn't sound too bad. "Sure why not!" I said giggling softly. When we arrived at my house he straight went for the pictures on my nightstand next to my bed "Hey, hey! Chicka is this you?" i walked up to him and looked at the picture with him "yup, that's me when i was 8 years old and that's my dad" he stayed quiet and looked at me surprised,"this is your papa? This is THE Jake Cooper, AND HE'S YOUR PAPA?!" he started shouting, i can tell he never knew and shook about it. "Shh it's 10pm. and Bluthounder doesn't like loud neighbors." "sorry!" he whispered but with excitement. I grabbed the picture frame and sat on my bed and patted on the bed so he could sit next to me so he did. "My mother died when she gave birth to me and my father struggled taking care of me. He always tells me that I was a handful." I giggled as I looked at the picture "but he loved me so much and I obviously loved him back but as time flies by I've always wanted to live in Olympus but he didn't so i waited till i was old enough to move out. Eventually he got me a job at Hydroponics and I liked it because it was calm and all I did was farm the plants but they weren't paying me enough so I quit and here I am working in the Hammonds Lab, tiring but pays me well. Yeah I do contact my father here and there but he's been busy nowadays." Octane points at the helmet I was holding in the photo, "and what's up with the helmet?" he asked curiously "oh that's BT "I said with a frown, "But isn't BT... big?" "mm was... I was there when BT was around but one day my father came home without him and it was a harsh time for him. I tried my best to comfort him, that's why I have his helmet because my dad and I put BT in here." We kept talking about our past overnight instead of watching a movie. At some point we fell asleep, since i don't have a sofa we both slept on my bed. I've never felt so excited! My heart was pounding super fast! But of course we were far apart from each other, my bed is a queen so we have plenty of space. I drifted off and finally fell asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I felt like it wasn't so good so lmk in your opinion 

much love

-Nessie <3