Chapter 3

I woke up bright and early to pack up the rest of my things. For some reason, I woke up at four in the morning and slapped something quick for breakfast. I took my breakfast and ate while I started to pack up the things for my bed. I was as silent as I could be, seeing how I was the only one up, except for Karlheinz, who woke up at the same time. He didn't join me for breakfast though, seeing how he had a bunch of preparations for the move like getting the limos ready for the trip and making sure the rest of the household was up and ready on time. I finished a little packing and my breakfast then jumped in the bathroom for a quick shower. After, I started to move the boxes downstairs so it would be easier for the move. The rest of the household took their time, seeing how they slept in too late. Except for Shu, who refused to get up as always. I walked down with the final box and handed it to the movers that Lord Diavolo sent to help. I handed the mover the final box that I could carry. "The rest is a little too heavy for me," I said, as the mover took the box from me. "Don't worry. We'll take care of the rest. Thank you," he said, as he left for the truck again. I stood out of the way as I took a deep breath. I rested my back against the wall as Karlheinz walked up to me. "Hardworking as always this morning?" he asked as I nodded. "I'll let them do the rest," I said, as I watched them walk in and out of the house. I heard a clinking of a bell as Bella came running up to the door, which made the movers flinch, seeing her size. I caught the German Sheppard by the collar, almost getting tumbled by her. Bella barked aggressively at the movers for entering our home. "Bella, no" I commanded as I turned back. "SHU! COME GET YOUR DOG!" I yelled, seeing how I couldn't control her and the fact that Bella belonged to Shu, I didn't need to do this. I turned back to find control over her, but I was losing the fight. "Bella," I said, as I avoided falling over. I was almost tumbled over completely as I felt a presents next to me. "BELLA HEEL!" Shu commanded as he appeared next to me. When commanded, the dog sat in front of him to wait for her next order.

I stood up with a huff. "Thank you. She is a strong girl, huh," I said, as Shu looked at me sternly. I cocked my head in confusion. "What?" I asked as he sighed. "You know you can't control my dog. Next time, don't even try," he said, as he walked off with the Sheppard following him. I chuckled like he just ended a fistfight. "Says the couch potato who bought a retired police dog," I said, as I watched him lead Bella out of the room. The giant dog followed him calmly like she just awoke from a nap. I moved back for another mover to bring a box from the kitchen. "Sorry," I said as I stepped out into the living room, right in the way of two movers starting to move something heavy. I flinched as I started to move. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the way. I landed on something cold and moving. Then I heard a familiar huff. "You should go in the back with Kim. You almost got squished," Ruki's voice said, worriedly. I looked up at him, feeling his blue eyes glaring at me. I stood up. "Thank you. I was too busy getting Bella out of the way," I said, as Ruki sighed. "You're so clumsy sometimes. You are lucky your boyfriend didn't find out," he teased me. I sighed as I started to walk out of the room with him. "Subaru's not my boyfriend. We're just friends," I said, as Ruki cracked a smile. "That's what you've been saying for the past year," he said, as I almost completely walked out of the room. "We're just friends," I yelled as I left the room completely, hearing a chuckle from Ruki.

I walked onto the back porch as I huffed. "Good morning bestie," an upbeat voice said, as I turned to see Kim lying on the backswing. She was wearing a short black dress with red roses around the bottom trim. The sleeves were see-through nylon with a red rose on either side, looking more like tattoos. A pair of red felt boots, with a black rose stem, rested on her feet. Her hair was done up in a braid with a rose choker around her neck. I turned to look at her as I sighed. "Morning. I didn't know moving would be this difficult," I said, as I walked up to sit next to her. She smiled as she hugged me. "I don't think it'll be that bad. It'll get better once we're at R.A.D." I took a deep breath as I slumped on the swing. "I hope so. Hopefully, my brother won't keep me up all night," I said, as Kim rested her head on the back. "I wouldn't blame them if they did. You haven't been home in years," she said, as I took a deep breath. "I know. I'm just getting nervous about it." Kim took a deep breath as well. "It'll be fine. If they're like my brothers, they'll hound you for a while then leave you alone," she said, with a smile. I turned to her. "Where have you been this whole time?" I asked her. She turned to me. "What?" I chuckled. "You do know I constantly fight with Ayato daily. Last night was a good reminder," I said, as she sighed. "Well, Ayato can be less cocky. I'll agree with," she said, as she stopped in mid-sentence. I turned to find the brother mentioned, glaring at her from the door. "What?" she asked as Ayato walked into the room.