Chapter 11

Adora

I spent my night at Daniel's as i actually said i would. We drank a few beers , smoked a bit and talked. A lot. More than we usually do.

I told him about how they all think that i will do what they want. How they think we will become a family. How Camila followed me outside. How she remained still when i started walking towards her.How she kept staring in my eyes but eventually broke eye contact when she realised i wasn't gonna back down.

When i woke up in the morning Daniel and i went to our spot to relax a bit. We drunk some coffee and then we left.

I had to go back.

Daniel drove me to the new house as he came in because he wanted to see what my bedroom looked like.

I opened the door grabbing his hand taking us upstairs.

As we were walking we bumped into two beautiful green eyes that looked between me and Daniel.

"Good morning" Camila said as i couldn't help but notice the tight white shirt she was wearing with no bra on.

"Morning beautif-"i drag Daniel from his big arm not giving him the chance to flirt with my...my sister or whatever.

We get in my room as i close the door.
Not more than an hour Daniel left the house to go for football practice. Have i mentioned that he the captain of the football team?
Probably not.

I put on some music on Spotify putting on my headphones.
I dance around my room actually being in a nice mood. I finished with unpacking as i decided that i had to get out of the room cause i was freaking starving because the only things Daniel fed me were coffee, beers and... well that's it.

I take my headphones off my ear as i open the door making my way downstairs.

I start walking down the stairs mumbling random songs and walk to their beat.

In the kitchen i see Camila in her pretty tight shirt and a pair of pink shorts. She is trying to grab something from the top drawer causing her ass cheeks to be exposed.

What? I am just looking it's not like i have sexual fantasies for my stepsister.

My dad would absolutely kill me.

I slightly cough making her turn around to notice my presence.

"Do you need any help?"i ask her with a smirk. She knows very well what i saw and that's exactly why her cheeks have a bright red colour.

She looks so cute when she is embarrassed.

"No thanks" she tells me walking towards the living room as i decide to tease her a bit.

I don't have to do anything else anyway.

I press my palm against the middle of her breasts making her quickly take a step back.

"Where are you going sister?"i ask her innocently.

"Do you need something Adora i have to study"she tells me.

"Well we are gonna be sisters in the future so i suggest we spend some time together...to get to know each other."I say taking small steps towards her.

You know i never actually wanted to spend time with Camila but she is so fucking fun to tease. I could sit here all day teasing her and not get bored at all.

"Okay so yesterday you couldn't spend more than 30 minutes with me and our family but you are willing to spent time with me now. Nice offer but i really need to study" i hear her say rolling her eyes.