Chapter 24

Adora

''And then we just...fell asleep''

''That's it?You licked her cunt and went to bed like a happy little couple?''

''What else did you expect Dan?Fuck her like some kind of whore with our parents downstairs? ''

I look at Daniel with a confused expression as he lets out some smoke for the cigarette on his fingers.

''No..it's just...You are not the kind of person that would just give someone pleasure and then just...cuddle.You are the kind if person that would get pleasure and then...you know...leave.''

Daniel is right.I know he is.And i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
The only thing I know is that I want this girl no matter what.

A couple of minutes have passed until I decide to finally break the silence.

''And what the fuck am I supposed to do?
I have no idea what is happening. Why the fuck can't I just date someone that...you know...isn't considered my fucking family?''

''Maybe you are just confused. Maybe you like the challenge''

''No.''I know what I want.Well at least I think I know and i know that Daniel will accept what I am about to tell him

''I think I am catching feelings for her''
I feel him turning around but he remains quite because he knows how hard this is for me.

''I-i don't know how to explain this but I fucking know for sure that it wasn't just an action because I was horny and wanting to prove a point...I fucking feel stupid shit when i am around her like those god damn romance shit where the woman feels butterflies on her stomach and other crap.And i have never fucking felt this way for anyone but my god damn sister.What the fuck is wrong with me?''

I have no idea how much time I was talking like a lunatic but from Daniel's expression I can tell a lot.

''Look pumpkin...i-i don't really know what the fuck I am supposed to say after this fucking monolog so I'll just fucking improvise or whatever. ''He stops for a moment to look at me as if I need to be prepared for what is coming.

''Life is really fucking short...you know that.And maybe it's time you realize that you are the fucking main character in your story.You know the character that makes shitty decisions all the time and everyone talks shit about? But at the end the character does whatever comes to their mind...whatever they feel like is better either for them or the people around them.And we both know that you don't give a fuck about other people so just...just fucking go for it. ''

''Go for it?''

''Just go and fucking tell her how you feel.I mean why waste time? If you want this woman fucking show her that you are not some selfish bitch with no emotions.And fuck your dad.If he can fuck around with random women then so can you...even if it's with your damn stepsister.''

Daniel is fucking right.
This is my god damn life and I am going to live it.
I mean...what's the worst thing that could happen?

------------------------------

Daniel and I sat on our place for like 20 minutes or so and then decided to go to school so as to catch third period.