❖ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ❶

𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤
꧁━━━━━━━꧂

At the musashi Shrine, There The captain's and Vise captain of toman meet, along with three girls and an unexpected visitor.

Hina " So~ emma, what are we doin here again?" Ask the confused pink hair girl.

Emma " who knows. I just got a text from Draken that we will meet at the shrine thats all. He end it with no further information, that idiot" emma pouted at his crush draken. While Hina giggles.

They arrived at the top, seeing them together circling two persons there and ready to kill?? It alarms the two girl to rush, squeezing there way in. And saw Mikey being hold by Draken and mitsuya from leaping to kill the person in front of him. And in the other side is baji holding kazutora.

Mikey " What the hell are you doin here??! " he said lowly dangerous dark invisible clouds surround them, and they felt it.

Kazutora "Im here to talk to Baji, nothing else "

Chifuyu " And what do you want with Baji-san?!"

Emma " Okay that is enought, stop this this instant."

Hina " Just how long where they like this" she ask the person beside him and that was non other than muto.

Muto " About 15minutes I guess, "

Sanzu " 20minutes sir " he corrected, and smiley laugh at what was happening.

While they where arguing about them, another squad arrive, looking scared as hell, thinking that maybe they came at the wrong time.

Yamagashi " Oi-oi I think we should leave, and where the fuck is Takemichi?!" He nervously said.

Atsushi " No were not leaving, were staying here, and look for mitchy "

Makoto " That is if we can even survive this before he arrives "

Takuya " We are goin to die "

Then they saw hina at the side... wasting no time. they run to her more like behind her for a shield. For the terrifying monsters that are gathered tonight.
Just as heated is it is another came and put gas on the fire, Tenjiku leader and captains.

Ran " Well this is fun aint that right Rin "

Rin "Lets just get this over with! "

Shion "So who want to die first "

Mochi "We not here to attack so refaim yourself"

Kakucho "Shut up and let izana have his intro"

Izana " Mikey~ " He called but mikey look at him confused, like do I know you? then this is where emma came in.

Emma " Izana-nii ?? " mikey looks at her likes she's insane.
" Don't tell me you've forgot, " she whispered and mikey just shrugged his shoulders.
Kakucho looks around. That maybe he can see his childhood-friend.

Mitsuya "What are they doin here?" He ask draken beside him.

Draken "I dont know but, Its not good, be on your guard "

Kisaki " This is gettin good " he whispered but Hanma and Baji heard it. Hanma smiled and Baji gritted his teeth that dint go unnoticed to Chifuyu.

The mizo five cower behind of Hina, when, mikey and Izana, faced each other. Then Kazutora, watch with an amused smile on his face. Kisaki thinking of something bad as all ways. Then another came to the party. A harwk hair style stick out his tongue with a blondie with a burn scar on his face, walking like a queen, his heels clicked every to every step.

Smiley " Who the fuck are you huh?!"

Peh "This is toman territory, Get the hell out of here !"

Koko "Easy now, we mean no harm where just here to meet A guy named Takemitchi "

Chifuyu "What the hell do you want from him" he unconsciously said, but he just shake it off.

Baji " Well this is gettin exciting " he wheres a big grin in his face, tying his long beautiful hair.

【 ɯᴉɥ ǝʞᴉๅ ɹᴉɐɥ ɥʇooɯs ɐ ǝʌɐɥ oʇ ɓuᴉɥʇʎuɐ op ๅๅ,I 】

Hakkai "Yuzuha, go to the side, this is not gettin good"

Yuzuha "Then your an idiot if you think Ill leave," She position herself to a fight stance "I fight with you, Just to say, Inupi is mine"

The Gang as Toman at the center-with the people of Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Baji and Chifuyu. With peh, smiley and angry with Muto and Sanzu. With Kisaki and Hanma

At the front of them, was non-other than Tenjiku.
Leader Izan, at his side was Kakucho along with the Hainati brothers with Shion and mochi.

And at the left side with either side of the both gand. the girls with The mizo five.
Hina, Emma and Yuzuha, at the back of them. Atsushi, Yamagashi . Takuya and Makoto.

And at the right side facing the girls and mizo five and there side was the both gang . The two Black dragons stand tall and that looks like an referee that was about to happen.

It was quite they can only hear the wind and trees rusty sound. They where at a staring contest. Mikey and izana staring at each other at there side vice lead. Did the same.

When they heard a running footstep, rushing his way to the top.

Takemichi "Hey guys sorry im lat—" his eyes widen when he saw that so many people gathered here.
They all turn there head to him, all eyes on him. And it made him insecure and nervous. 

  ⧼ Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴜᴇss ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇs?   ⧽  ↴

They all shouted :
"TAKEMITCHYY" ❶
" TAKEMITCHI" ❷
"MITCHY" ❸
"HANAGAKI" ❹
"TAKEMITCHI-KUN" ❺

That made him jump, and flinch. He was thinking what the hell is goin on. He looks around. And see mizo five waving at him to came there and seek shelter.

When he was about to talk, a big crack can be heard in top of them and they eyes widen when they see it. A big line in the night sky open, and that suck them in except for one person.

꧁━━━━━━━꧂