Chapter 01

(A/N): I would suggest listening to the one that got away

•••••

"I've been finding for you.....My soulmate. "He said as he reached out his hand. His black hair that was glistening. He was tall and that wasn't just it. It felt like all his love was only towards me and noone else

" How do you know that I am your soulmate? Are you certain? " i rubbed my eyes to see his face clearly.

The sun was shinning so brightly and it prevents me from seeing his face. Closing one eye, my eyes was hurting from the bright sunlight. I know who it was. It was him.

"Ever since we met that day.....I have never once doubted my instinct." He added on and a smile formed on my lips. I was about to reach out to him when my eyes opened as the alarm clock was ringing right beside my ear.

"Erghh.. " I groaned sitting up straight and switching off my alarm.

These few days I have been dreaming about him and it kind of bothered me a little. Putting my leg down on the cold floor, my toes curled as I shivered. I wrapped my robe around my body as my eyes scanned around for my air conditioner's remote.

Why would I dream of him who left me 3 years ago? But then again, it was not his fault.

"Mummy.." I looked up at the door and saw my 2 years old son walking in my room.

"Hey baby, how long have you been awake? "I asked and he counted his fingers cutely. He showed me 9 fingers as if telling me that he has been awake since 9 in the morning. I looked at the clock as I heaved a sigh.

I can't believe my baby has been awake for 2 hours and sitting alone in his room. I carried him to the living room and make him sat on the sofa. It still surprises me to this day that i have a kid.

Yeah I had a lover whom I loved wholeheartedly but let's just say that our relationship didn't work out and all good things must come to an end. We broke up but I didn't tell him that I was pregnant. But one thing for sure is that he is alittle different.

He is not a human kid. There is something about him that I am unsure of. I guess it is my fault that I never knew about his dad when I had all the time in the world to.

<Flashback - to high school>

(A/N: Flashback would always be in italic)

"Hey baby, what are you doing? " I asked as I lean my chest against his back. I looked down as I saw him drawing something on his sketch book.

"Just some sketches. If I ever want to get a tattoo, it would be from these sketches." He said. He turned around and bopped my nose with his. I could feel his breath against mine. His minty breath along with the piercing on his low right lip.

"Babe we should probably finish our homework."
I took a sit beside him as I place my head on his shoulder.

"Homework? Do we even have one? " His eyes grew wider as he was genuinely shocked by the word 'homework'.

"Yes, we have many not just one homework. Babe come on let's do it together." At the age of 18, we are living together. My parents are in Seoul and there I was alone in Busan with him. Jungkook never shared anything about his family and I too never wanted to ask any further.

"Let's do something better, other than homework." He jokingly said and I turned to him, thinking of a better idea.

"Are you thinking what i am thinking? " I furrowed my eyebrows as the both of us glared at each other. Jungkook slowly scoot further as he ran to the controller and threw one at me.

"Hey! I wanted the purple one." I pouted and Jungkook stuck out his tongue at my statement.

" The purple controller gave me luck." He sat down beside me as he patted the space between his legs.

"And this is your lucky place." It truly was. I crawled to him as I sat there facing the television in front of us.

We both had a great time gaming and living our lives as if other things did not matter. As long as we had each other we could face everything together and stupidly, I thought he would stay forever.

But like people always say, nothing lasts forever and good things are bound to end.

We were together since senior year in high school. At the age of 18, I met the most amazing guy in my whole life and that was Jeon Jungkook. Of course just like other typical love story, ours started with us hating each other.

The hate turned into curiosity and therefore we ended up falling in love. High school was fun but only when it was with him. We barely had any friends, so it is us against the world.

<Flashback - to college>

First year of college we got ourselves matching tattoos that was sketched by him. Jungkook was really good at random sketches. He was so creative and unlike me, nothing comes to my mind when I tried to draw. Heck, I was so dumb that I only drew a stickman.

We took the same department for college, we just wanted to have a diploma certificate and then boom, we won't be bothered by school anymore. Jungkook had the same thinking as me. We could do well in school but we just can't be bothered since, it's school.

'School sucks' that was our motto. Everyday we would look forward to skipping school and only attend atleast 2 classes. Teacher's favourite? We were so far from that nickname.

For 3 years straight in college, we sticked to that motto and that schedule. Before we knew it, we were already at the last semester. Exams were stressful but we had each other so there was nothing to worry about.

Until the break up came and truly, I never expected it.

————————————————————————

Please do comment, vote and add to your reading list thank you!

Anyways, enjoy ❤️

-kookgenius