~Bed time, Bed part~

TW: Read desc, Extreme Smut?

Mikey's POV

I took michy, Carried her to the bedroom with KenChin, Mitsuya, Baji, Kazutora following me knowing what to do♡ I threw Mitchy in Bed and hopped ontop of her. She knew exactly what we were doing, I took her panties off seeing a virginity, I thrusted my hand Up and down looking at Mitchy's face, He was smirking only.

No one's POV

Takemichi stop smirking after Mikey Pulled out his own Dck. Takemichi questioned him how tall it was and Mikey answered saying it was more than 11 inches, He positioned himself but before he could thrust in Takemichi spoke.

Takemichi: I havent taken the pills.. I could get pregnant if I dont take 3 before sex...
Mitsuya: I'll get it then
Mikey: aren't we old enough?
Takemichi: I'm not gonna get my virginity out my body along with a child for the first time😐

After a min Mitsuya came back with 3 pills in his hand, Have it to Mitchy with a water and takemichi swallowed the pills along with the water and went back to his position..

Mikey: you're still as careful as before♡
Takemichi: If you dont do anything I'll do it with Baji Kun instead.
Baji: I'll take that-

Before Baji could finish Mikey took Mitchy's long leg to his Shoulder and positioned himself to Mitchy.

Takemichi's POV

Mikey Kun thrusted in me, it felt warm. Mikey Kun didnt move but I was confused?

Takemichi: Mikey Kun-

Not until Baji came behind my back and inserted his Dck in my ass.. after that all I knew is that I was Whining Baji Kun's name because I felt every thrust of the 2..

No one's POV

Mikey: Mitchy You're only whining for his name what about mine?~
Takemichi: Ngh-.. ya- AHh~ Ma.. njir- rou~
Draken: Dam.. That's hot♡
Baji+Mikey: I'm cumming¡~~
Takemichi: NyAa~ EhaaA!♡

Mikey and Baji came in Takemichi and there goes Kazutora, Draken and Mitsuya😳 they positioned themselves, a position their Lover could at least handle. Draken Inserted along with Kazutora and Mitsuya have 1 hole all for himself.. Dang this is embarrassing than I thought. The 3 thrusted in Takemichi and paused because they saw her Bleed.

Draken: Mitchy you're bleeding..
Takemichi: Whyd you stop~
Mitsuya: You're bleeding
Takemichi: Because I'm a virgin you dumass..
Draken: Okay.

They continued what they were doing for the night.

The next Day

Takemichi Woke up with the 5 Simps under him, He stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Just as he was about to wash his "Yk holes.." he saw Kazutora come in and he spoke.

Kazutora: Do you want me to wash it for you?~
Takemichi: If you insist.. My back hurts so..
Kazutora: alr come here♡

Takemichi's POV

I stood up from my place and went to Kazutora kun, I sat down spreading my legs opened. Kazutora kun inserted his finger in me that let me Moan a little.. Embarrassing ofc..

Takemichi: AhH~!
Kazutora: After 5 hours you're still horny?
Takemichi: Its not my fault that my holes are sensitive..!
Kazutora: I see~♡

I was confused on why Kazutora Kun was smirking till I realized it, He started teasing both my holes by spreading it open..

Takemichi: Kazutora kun~! WaI- HaA~
Kazutora: You're so cute Mitchy~
Takemichi: MoU DaMe~! I'm gonna pee..

I peed ofc.. Its weird and I couldn't do anything. Kazutora still teased me till he was done..

Takemichi: Are you done yet?
Kazutora: Nope.. We could do more since others are asleep~

Kazutora Kun lifted me up and put me down to his dck..

Takemichi: NyA~ Baka~!
Kazutora: I like it everytime you Meow for me♡
Takemichi: Ngh- Ahh..
Kazutora: You became tighter wtf~
Takemichi: Kazuto.. raHh~

He thrusted over and over again arching my back, It felt good though.. I like it when Its Kazutora Kun because he can be a gentleman to Hard♡

Takemichi: MHm! AHHh~
Kazutora: Cumm- Ing~♡ AGh Mitchy~~!
Takemichi: Kazu Kun~♡

What a lovely bath..

Takemichi: Now I need to wahs it again..
Kazutora: Dont worry I will
Takemichi: You'll fuck me again!.
Kazutora: promise I wont Mitchy♡

That was cap- He came on me for 2 more rounds🙄 we were done bathing and after I opened the Door I saw the 4 of them looking at us- Oh dear comes the punishment.. They not only fucked me but Kazutora Kun too- I guess he was a switch♡

No one's POV

Takemichi hears a knock on the door and he went outside to see who it was, "Hina..."

Hina: Takemichi you.. YOU CHEATER!
Takemichi: Uh- Excuse me? Whore you're the one who fucked with Kisaki? Bitch when I say I kill Kisaki Tetta I will. You better tell him that♡
Hina: You didnt have to at least send me an audio of you getting clapped.. Kisaki R4ped me...
Takemichi: oh please so the kiss you made with him was fake? And moans?
Hina: YES! MY FAMILY FORCED ME I DONT WANNA MARRY HIM.. Takemichi Kun please just this once help me and I wont disturb you..

What really happened:

Hina: Kisaki Tetta get OFF ME-
Kisaki: Cmon~ Just this once, we are getting married too anyways♡
Hina: Please HELP

Hina was Cut off after because of Kisaki Kissing her.. She teared up like she was about to throw up on his face, Hina was then dragged to Kisaki's house, that's where she was r4ped.. Kisaki planned to call Takemichi to make him think that HINA was cheating on him..

End of the story

Hina: Thats what happened..
Takemichi: Did you.. By any chance at least did you take a pills to be not pregnant?..
Hina: No.. Takemichi what do I do..!

Hina tears up because she was so disappointed for what she has done and how she is weak.. Very weak to even punch a Bitch in the face.

Takemichi: come in first we could discuss about it at least..?
Hina: That would be wonderful Takemichi Kun..

Takemichi Lead Hina to the living room where the other boys were sitting down and stood up once they saw hina because they were very angry at her by mistakenly.

Takemichi: Calm down..! Sit.
Hina: Okay..

After discussing about kisaki and his family

Takemichi: Luxury~ What if. We first talk to them in Face to face to cancel wedding and give me the company. We have to threaten them by giving Death threats to Kisaki if they wont accept?
Hina: Kisaki is too Masterminded, He could have alots of guards in the meeting room..
Takemichi: I know that, If they wont agree to it then we keep him and still the company, or.. I could ask my Members to be the behind sniper, I will wear an earphones to make him hear each information, He will shoot Kisaki, I'll act shock and disbelief as he run away from the building. Easy right? But we gotta get rid of the guards..
Mikey: What if use a poison gas?
Draken: that's too dangerous because Mitchy and Hina is in the Room as well
Hina: A Pepper spray.. The sniper will shoot kisaki and we will get a backup and pepper spray the guards completely blinded..
Takemichi: that's actually impressive. So let's make a schedule with Kisaki. NO ONE IS TELLING THE PLAN TO ANYONE. OKAY?.
All: Yes.

TBC..

Once again Cliffhanger Lmao♡ Dont worry maybe I could manage to make another part today! Any how bye bebs💘 1253 words on count♡