Dawn, Aaron!?

Kitty's pov
Me and Ash were walking on the road to jubilife city we saw a girl with blue hair and a boy with black hair and wolf ears we walked closer and Ash recognized her before me.

"Dawn!?"

"Oh hey Ash"

"Who is that boy your with?"

"His name is-"

"Aaron?"

"Kitty, I finally found you!"

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah, we are friends, but Aaron how are you here?"

"Don't get mad but me and the aphmau crew saw you create a portal, we got curious and we followed, we went in at the same time but weren't with each other when we went out so I decided to explore and thats when I met Dawn."

"Okay, since the whole aphmau crew is here and we don't know where the heck thet are." I breathed in. "Aaron why didn't you stop them?"

"Well I was curious of where the portal led to too."

"Ugh great the sinnoh region is huge, how are we going to find them?"

"Idk but Kitty."

"Yes Dawn."

"There's a pokemon contest and its being held in Jubilife City, this is a partner contest where you team up with someone to try and win the competition together, want to be my partner?"

"Yesss!"

"Okay then lets start practicing, I'm going to use piplup, who are you going to use?"

"I'm going to use my eevee."

"I forgot to tell you that you have to use 2 different pokemon for the second performance and the battle, which means I'm going to be using my pachirisu and togekiss."

"I'm also going to be using my slyveon and Primarina."

"Great lets go practice!"

Me and Dawn went to an empty field close by and started practicing.

With team galactic and team rocket

Jessie's pov
"Ugh I'm so mad I could punch a wall."

Infact I did punch a war. I saw that the aphmau crew (that is what people call them so I'm just going to go with it.) was coming over.

"Jessie, you ok?"

"No."

"Whats wrong?"

"Theres this pokemon contest that I want to join but you can only join if you have a partner and I know I won't win if I partner up with James so I have no partner."

"Me or Mac could be your partner."

"Thanks girls!"

"So which one of us do you want to partner up with?"

"I would like to partner up with Mac."

"Ok so what do you do in a pokemon contest?"

"First we need to find you a pokemon."

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens