he forgot his shoes fam🙄🤚

Kiko[Zero]:
Kiko woke up at about 6am. He got up from his bed and went out the kitchen. His mom wasnt home. [Figured.] He walked back to his room because he forgot his phone on his bed. The boy soon realized he didnt have talens ohone number and all he wanted to do was talk to him. He knew Talen lived close so he just decided to walk there on a wim. [I just want his phone number. Thats it. Im not going inside i just want his phone number so we can talk. As friends] Before he knew it he was in front the door. It wad grey and had a smal doorbell button on the side that he pressed. He heard his dreamboy yell, "COMING!!" Kikos heart skipped a beat hearing Talens voice. After a few seconds the brunette opens the door. "Kiko? Hey, are you okay? What are you doing here? And where are your shoes?"
"Hey. Im fine i just realized that i didnt have your phone number," he huffed. [Was i really so eager to get here i forgot my shoes??😀] "Oh- um.. come in."
"Thanks:)" [Fuck] The two boys walk into the kitchen where Talens mom is.
"Hey, mom this is my friend we are gonna do some school work together. Can he stay for lunch?"
[I- He wants me to stay?? I mean i guess i dont have much else to do.]
"yeah, sure," the dark-haired woman says without even looking up from her phone to look at them. They walk down the hall to Talens bedroom. [OHMYGOD im in his bedroom im in his bedroomim in his bedroom holy shit]

Talen[Jazz]:
Talen woke up far too early for his taste. 6:15 was way too early for a Saturday.
[Whatever] he thought as he threw back his bedsheets, [have that geography project to work on anyway.]
He stayed in his striped pajama pants and a hoody, and went into the kitchen for a bowl of fruit loops. His mom sat at the kitchen table, reading something on her phone while eating a piece of toast.
Just as he finished pouring the milk, the doorbell rang.
His mom didn't seem to hear it.
He sighed and yelled "COMING!!", taking his cereal with him.
Talen opened the door to see a flustered-looking😳Kiko standing there, decked out in sweatpants and a plaid shirt and...no shoes? He immediately assumed the worst.
After being reassured that Kiko was okay, Talen invited him inside. The brunette lead him into the kitchen, where his mom gave barely a greeting, [damn, Mom. that's a little cold] and then went into his bedroom.
"Um, sorry it's not the cleanest," Talen scratched his head.
Kiko chuckled. "It's cleaner than mine."
Talen sat down on his bed, careful not to spill the cereal. He clicked his tongue, "Well, make yourself at home. If you're cold, I have blankets. If you're hungry, we have snacks. If you want my number, I've got it for you."
[what the actual hell was that? 'if you're cold, I have blankets'?!]
Kiko sat down on his desk chair. "Thank you, you're very kind. But for now I think I only want your number."
"Gotcha."
Once they exchanged numbers, Kiko started asking Talen questions about himself.
"Do you have any siblings?"
"Yup, one annoying little sister."
"What's your favorite, um, color?"
"Dark red."
"Best movie of all time?"
"How about tv show?"
"Alright."
"More recently, Squid Game, but even better than that Full House."
"I love Squid Game!" Kiko exclaimed. "It was so good!"
Talen was taken aback. That show had lesbians in it. He supported da gays? Maybe that was a sign that he was- NO! It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Afterall, his girlfriend was bisexual, and he supported it, but HE was still straight.
They started fangirling over the tv show together, and then the awkward tension in the room broke.

Kiko[Zero]:
[I can't believe im in his house fhgxjxhc his room is so cool omg omg AAAAAAAA]

Kiko[Jazz]:
efore they knew it, Kiko was sitting beside Talen on his bed.
"Hm, okay," Talen thought outloud. "Do YOU have any siblings?"
"One older sister; she's in her third year of college now," Kiko replied. [oh, btw, she's also a lesbian] he wanted to say outloud, although he knew that would probably be the worst idea ever right now.
Talen glanced at his phone. "We should probably start studying."
He pulled his notebook from his backpack. "Do you wanna listen to music?"
"Sure," Kiko smiled.
Talen pulled up Spotify and began naming off playlists.
"'Homework/studying', 'david bowie', 'queen', 'panic at the disco', 'classical', 'rock' 'the rolling stones', 'songs to listen to at 2 am',  'cavetown', 'oldies,'" he stopped when he saw the smirk creeping onto Kiko's face.
Talen blushed. "I know, I have some weird ones."
"No, that's not it. I just think it's cu-funny that your music taste is all over the place."
[holy shit. control your words]
The brunette laughed. "Yeah, it's everywhere alright."
"How about Cavetown?" [because YES. he supports trans]
"Perfect."
The playlist came on, and the first song was 'This is Home.'
"Okay," Talen rubbed his hands together, "since you don't have your books with you, we can share mine."
"We could study for Bio first, since the quiz is on Monday," Kiko suggested.
"Good idea."
Talen tossed a blanket to him, then draped one over his own shoulders.
"Thanks," the sandy-haired boy said, wrapping himself in it.
"Of course," Talen's eyes sparkled. [God, he's so beautiful.] "Define chloroplast."
Almost an hour later, they'd already gotten a lot done. Kiko had moved closer to Talen so he could see the notebook, and their shoulders were only a couple inches from touching. 
'Lemon Boy' started playing, and Talen was subconsciously swaying lightly to it. Kiko hummed the lyrics, 'lemon boy and me started to get along together, I helped him plant his seeds...'
Neither boy was really conscious of what they were doing. They were studying together, but they weren't paying attention to the words the pages held; their thoughts were only filled of each other, and why the hell did this simple thing feel so good?
Kiko could have stayed next to him like this for hours. It was heaven.
'Devil Town' played and Talen broke the silence and purposely sang horribly, "Devil Town is colder in the summertime, I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times, hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night."
Kiko burst out laughing and moved his shoulders to the beat of the song. Then Talen threw off the blanket and stood up, dragging the blonde boy with him. And then, they just danced. Really, really badly, of course, but they were having fun and they couldn't stop laughing.
[too much fun] Kiko thought. Because Talen had a girlfriend, and they couldn't be together because of it.
He tried toning down his joy, but Talen was spinning around and lip syncing and pretending to rock out on an electric guitar, so how could he be anything but happy watching that? So he just joined in.

Kiko[Zero]:
They were in their own little world and neither of them wanted it to end. The brunette boy collapse of exhaustion and laughed, 'that's enough cardio for the year' the boy chuckled. Kiko sat next to him, his heart racing. Not sure if it's because he just had the workout of a lifetime or if it was because the boy he was pining over sitting next to him, either way, he needed a second. After he caught his breath they got back to studying, now meteor shower was playing. 'ugh I love this song talen said throwing his head back. Kiko didn't respond, he was busy staring into space, if space was talen. 'What? do I have something on my face?' the brown-haired boy said, letting out a laugh. 
'Oh- um, no' a flustered Kiko responded. [fuck fuck fuck fuck AAAAAAAAAAA] He looks down, collects himself, and looks back up to see the other boy staring at him. Before he even gets the chance to get flustered again he's already engulfed in the brunette's {idfk talens eye color;-;} eyes. They are caught in a trance, staring into each other's eyes, the occasional glance down at the lips. 
Talen snapped himself out of it, 'The other day my girlfriend...BLAH BLAH BLAH...' Kiko wasn't listening anymore. He looked back down and swallows the lump in his through and tries to fight back his tears. [fuck. you really are fucking stupid to think anything would happen. Why would you think he would even like you, even if he was gay] Kiko went silent, staring at the wall. 
'I have to go to the bathroom' the sandy-haired boy interrupted and practically ran to the bathroom, where he broke down. *ding ding whore* (that's his phone:]) [Oh it's Ty (Kiko's sister's name is Tyler)] he unlocks his phone to look at the text he got from his sister.

*GUESS WHOS COMING HOME FOR THANKSGIVING, DEVIL SPAWN* 

*you realize when you call me that its just offensive to our mother, right?*

*i- stfu arent you excited to see you favorite sister;-;*

*no.*

*mk ill remember that, devil spawn.*

*fag*

*i- bitch idc if ur 15 ill beat ur ass* 

*id like to see you try*

*mhm. love you devil spawn*

*yup*

*say it back whore=.=*

*love you, fag*

*yeah yeah talk to you later*

*ttyl<3*
Kiko smiles at his phone and stands up. His sister had no idea what perfect timing it was.