Special Dessert

After having dinner with his partner, Director Jung immediately asked someone to take him to the villa in the suburbs instead of going home. Today he has a small dinner date with his hot lover Jungwoo there.

It's been two weeks since Jaehyun hasn't seen Jungwoo because he was busy flying to France for fashion week. Speaking of which, he and Jungwoo's love story came quite unexpectedly to Jaehyun, He thought they had been together for two years if they had just crossed the street.

Jungwoo is a famous model of famous designer Johnny Suh. He is always favored for the most beautiful outfits in each of his collections. With a body of super standard proportions, a beautiful face that is both innocent and sexy, able to handle all concepts, Jungwoo is always noticed by the newspapers and wants to work together, but Johnny keeps Jungwoo very carefully. It is also difficult for partners or big men to intentionally hit him. Coincidentally, he is Jaehyun's best friend. Jaehyun and Jungwoo met at a drinking party after Johnny's spring/summer collection fashion show. Jungwoo was only 20 years old at that time, his pure and innocent beauty when he appeared at the end stole Jaehyun's heart. Jaehyun feels lucky that his mother gave birth to him so handsome. Approaching to start a conversation, the beauty was brought home.

At first, Jaehyun was just fascinated by his beauty so their relationship was just lovers, and Jungwoo agreed.

After they got along more and more like each other, Jaehyun was attracted to his youthful and energetic personality and Jungwoo was knocked down by Jaehyun's gentleness and thoughtfulness. Finally, after 1 year of being suitable bedmates, the two of them took a step forward to become lovers. Johnny then almost stopped playing with Jaehyun for stealing his muse.

Jaehyun thought of the memories of the days when Jungwoo had just become his lover and chuckled. At that time, Jungwoo became more and more childish, but in the sex he became more and more bold and proactive.

Jaehyun is a little looking forward to tonight. Just thinking about Jungwoo's sexy figure, he stood up slightly below. Jaehyun tried to think of other things to suppress his emotions.

The car slowly rolled towards the suburbs and stopped in front of a large mansion. The gate automatically opens to let the car in. Jaehyun got out of the car and quickly went inside, he can't wait to see his little Jungwoo.

As soon as he opened the door Jaehyun was greeted with a passionate kiss from Jungwoo. He wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's neck and pressed him against the wall, sucking hard on Jaehyun's lips as if he wanted to release all his nostalgia. Jaehyun also happily replied, wrapping his arms around Jungwoo's waist. After 5 minutes of kissing, they let go. Jungwoo spoke first:

"I miss you so much Jaehyun"

"Baby, I miss you too. But the upper mouth misses me or the lower mouth"

While saying that, Jaehyun's hand slid down to squeeze Jungwoo's round butt.

"They both miss you, Jaehyunie" Jungwoo replied in a shy voice, but in fact his hands were constantly stroking the top of his head making Jaehyun's whole body itch. But when Jaehyun was about to carry Jungwoo into the room to eat him, Jungwoo put his hand on his chest to stop Jaehyun:

"Wait Jaehyun, you go take a shower first, then go to the dining room, I have prepared a "delicious" dessert for you" said Jungwoo and winked at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun, hearing his tone of voice rise and fall and the way Jungwoo emphasized the word "delicious", knew he had something planned. Jaehyun just follow his baby turn back to the bathroom to wash.

After cleaning, Jaehyun put on a bathrobeand go downstare. Inside the dining room, Jungwoo was sitting on a chair with his hands on the table looking at the desserts when Jaehyun called out to him: