Disclaimer

Copyright ©️ 2022 by Chantinglove138

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author or publisher except for the use of brief quotations in critical articles or reviews. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Stealing of my work/any idea or portion of the book may result to severe punishment to whoever who plagiarizes as it is a serious crime and won't be excused.

***

Liam D'zire is finally ready to move on from his past. He's ready to let go of his deceptive lover's memories and get married. His need for a wife is simple- She should be loyal to him, extremely beautiful with a zero figure, impressive in bed, willing to be his housewife and most importantly- must not have male friends, because he hates the concept of male BFF.

His list of expectations is weird but there's just one person who can bring his bride of choice, his best friend, Allister Caxton. So when Liam communicated his needs to his best friend, he was assured of the best. But little does he know, his best friend is planning on tying him in a deceptive knot of marriage with the woman who's caused him irreparable pain in the first place.

Liam asked for someone who would be able to remove his loneliness, not for the girl who was the cause of his loneliness.

How would he act once he knows the truth of his best friend's game?

Would Liam accept her and let go of the past?

What exactly did happen that caused him to hate her so much?