Chapter 2

Next day, in a bright sunny morning, Liam was working in his office with dedication when his PA, Mr

Next day, in a bright sunny morning, Liam was working in his office with dedication when his PA, Mr. Anlon D'mello, a 38 years old trusted man knocked at his door.

He looked up from the files he was reviewing and smirked darkly, "Mr. D'mello, what part of 'Do not disturb me until lunch break' was not clear to you? Tell me so I make myself seriously clear to you next time and save myself from firing my best PA."

He noticed the man in his late thirties scrunch his eyebrows nervously. He was not at fault most of the times when he interrupted his boss, given that, important messages and events arrived unexpectedly and because of that he had to come irritate him.

"Apologies, Mr. D'zire, but your friend, Mr. Caxton is here." His PA muttered softly. "I told him you are busy but he said that it is important. He wants to see you now."

Liam set aside his files and straightened his back. "Hmm, let him in." He ordered and calmly rested his back in the plush chair as he watched his best friend walk in.

"I got to know you were busy." Allister took a seat across from him in one of the visitor's chairs.

He reached inside his pocket in his white blazer and pulled out a thick envelope. Just by the look of it Liam can say there were pictures of various women he was supposed to choose his bride from.

"But this is more important, isn't it." Allister flashed a smile.

He forwarded the envelope of photographs to his calm and composed friend, desperately.

Liam went through all of the pictures that Allister handed him. Except his eyebrows no part of his face expressed his emotions as he observed the women.

"Bull shit!" Exclaiming in a disinterested tone, Liam banged the bunch of pictures on his desk. "I asked you to find me a sexy suitable wife. Which directly means that I need natural beauty."

He pointed at the photographs and gruffly said, "But you got me plastic dolls. Look at them, Aly! They are all botched up fake b*thes. I don't like any of them."

None of them satisfied him. Some of the girls in the pictures were drop dead gorgeous, but there was just something about them that didn't connect with him. So he simply lied, calling them all plastic dolls even if they seemed naturally gorgeous.

He threw a dirty glance at the pics again and rolled his eyes. "I want someone better. Someone hot and physically natural. No silicons or fillers added!" Allister who was sitting down sighed.

"Liam, what's your problem? Tell me exactly." he collected those pics as he cast an irritated glance at Liam.

"They're no good," Liam said angrily. "Can't you find a me better girl?"

"Liam, they're all... don't tell Amanda I said this, but they're so hot! Just look at this girl." Allister pointed at a blonde model.

"There's something missing," Liam said apprehensively, his eyes rolling.