Fourteen | Is she alive?

A/N: How's everyone? Hehe I hope I didn't left you guys hanging. Hope no one got triggered and hope you guys enjoying reading as much I enjoy writing the last few chapters. And oh! I'm planning to add Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop but I can't choose her role. I'm thinking maybe a police officer? A nurse? Another person that work for Mr. T? Or a friend of Macy that will make Macy good person? What do you think? 

 T? Or a friend of Macy that will make Macy good person? What do you think? 

Chapter Fourteen - Is she alive?

 That incident happened two weeks ago.

No one died, but two people were wounded.

Someone almost comes close to dying at the hands of an enemy.

But was she alive?

Or fighting for her life?

Or maybe, she wanted to give up?

Maybe or maybe not.

But then, two more people pulled over the roadway.

After a long day, Wanda and the other ladies were surprised to see someone they hadn't expected to see.

Or two people came without anyone expecting them.

They haven't seen them in five years.

Let's go back to the past for a while, shall we?

●・○・●・○・●

Y/N drew blood while Yelena tried to protect her body from falling. Natasha pulls her gun and shoots Rita in the leg as Macy runs away from the hideout.

"Y/N, baby, please," Yelena murmured as she put her hand on Y/N's wound. "Baby, don't close your eyes. Don't you dare die on me!" Yelena sobs as Y/N smiles at her.

"Yelena, your cute nose is red," Y/N tried to joke, but she coughs another blood.

Natasha approached Rita and placed her handcuffs on her wrists. Rita spit on Natasha's shirt and yelled, "Fuck you!"

Natasha raises her brows as she grabs her arm. Carol was about to walk towards Rita and smacked her in the face, but Y/N muttered, "Carol, no," as she struggled not to close her eyes.

She feels tired.

Natasha put Rita in the car and handcuffed her on the car seat. "Natasha, let's go. We need to get to the hospital, " Wanda said as she approached Yelena and Y/N.

"Do not close your eyes, Y/N," Yelena said as she carried Y/N inside the car.

"Yelena, please stop crying because it's dripping down on my face," Y/N joked as she lay her head on Yelena's shoulders.

"How could you make a joke in this situation?" Carol asked as the girls piled into the car, and Natasha sped away, but then a car stopped right in front of Natasha's car.

As they all watched the two people step out of the car, Natasha yelled, "Fuck! Get out of the way!"

Wanda blinks several times as if she can't believe what she's seeing. Wanda stepped out of the car and muttered, "Maya?" as the two people approached closer.

Maya and Mr. T are here.

The two unexpected people.

"Wanda," Maya greeted Wanda, but Wanda greeted the two people with a pinch on her skin and hit across his head.

"Y/N has been looking for you for the last five years, and now is when you two decided to come out?" Wanda yelled.

Mr. T scratched his head, wanting to complain about it. "We don't have time, Wanda. You can be mad at us later, " Maya said, lowering her head to look at Yelena, "Get in the car with us. I'm faster,"

Yelena nodded and stepped out of the car, carefully placing Y/N in the back seat of Maya's car. Wanda got back inside Natasha's car, and Maya and Mr. T got inside their car. Maya drove faster than she ever did.

"Hi," Maya and Mr. T said at the same time.

Y/N glared at the two, "Do I look like I'm happy to see you?" Y/N replied, closing her eyes but opening them to look at Yelena. "Love,"

Yelena blinked as she looked at Y/N's face, "Wha--"

"Love was the reason why Rita did this," She whispers as she feels her eyelids getting heavy.

"No, no. Don't you dare," Yelena said as she slightly pinched skin to keep her awake.

"Natasha, hurry!" Wanda shouted, seeing how far Maya's car from them.