𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀...

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩:
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫:
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐌𝐏.𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚...

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm looking at myself at the mirror while grinning. I look so good.

I am wearing a black croptop hoodie over my turtle neck sleeveless shirt,tight ripped jeans,and a pair of white shoes.

The Clothes ↑

𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻...

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Dream then goes downstairs, before Dream could open the front door,a familiar voice spoke.

"And where do you think you're going young man?"
Dream turned around then saw his older brother Foolish
"H-hey Foolish...Uhm...I'm just going out"Dream said slightly stuttering, Foolish raised an eyebrow

"In that outfit?Dream you know you could wear something feminine but I don't allow you to wear something feminine when you go out"Foolish exlaimed

Dream then put out his puppy eyes

"Please Fool...Just ones"Foolish just sigh
"Fine...But don't say i didn't warn you"

"Yey!! Thank you!! Thank you!!"Dream said before he opened the door then ran out leaving the house.

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

Dream is now walking in the wooden pathway admiring the sky.

Dream encountered some of his simps complimenting him,but some of them slapped his ass.

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Dream is now running towards Niki's bakery.
When he got to her bakery he banged on the door hoping that Niki will open the door.
The door opened revealing a confunsed Niki,before she could react Dream went inside closed the door then peeked the in the window.

"Dream?What are yo-"Before Niki could continue, Dream covered her mouth with his hand,but removed it after.

"Dream, What's wrong?"Niki asked
"SIMPS"That's all Dream could answer her,and Niki understand what he meant.
"Duckling, What are you wearing?"The two looked where the voice came from,It was Puffy

"Hey mama"Dream said smiling

Dream explained to them what happened,and Niki let Dream stay.

"Do you want some tea Dream?"Niki asked the younger blond,Dream just nodded in response
"Hey Fundy,could you bring some tea to our guest"Niki said

"On it"Then Fundy walked out of the kitchen with the tea,but when he saw Dream in his outfit he then blushed.

"H-hey D-dream"Fundy then cursed under his breath for stuttering.
"Hey Fundy,long time no talk"Dream said smiling widely,this made the fox hybrid blush even more.
Puffy notice this then glared at the fox hybrid.

Fundy didn't notice that Puffy is glaring at him because his busy admiring the blond.

His looking at his feminine body,while blushing really hard.

"H-here's your tea D-dream"Fundy said still admiring the blond,handing him the tea.
"Thankyou Fundy"Dream said taking the tea from Fundy.

"Hey Duckling,do you want to help us in the kitchen"Puffy said with a sweet tone in her voice.
"I love to mama"Dream said smiling

Dream and Puffy left the two.Fundy is still staring at Dream, blushing really hard.

"Fundy..Not you too"Niki said to the Fox hybrid, snapping out of his thoughts.
"What do you mean?"The Fox hybrid said to the older blond.
"Welp,your officially in the 'Dream Simp List' Dream gave me,he told me to write the names of the simps in this list,and congratulations,you made it in"Niki exlaimed
"Welp,gotta go,Puffy may be needing my help in the kitchen."

Nᴏᴛ Eᴠᴇɴ Aɴ Oᴜʀ Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

As Ranboo and Tommy are talking about stuff,when suddenly they heard a loud scream.

"FUNDY!!!WHY DID YOU TELL THEM!!!"

The two then saw Dream carried by Punz,while the other simps followed behind.

"Sorry Dream,but we agreed to share you"Fundy answered the blond

"Uh...should we help him or-"before Ranboo could finish the sentence, Drista came out of the bakery while holding a fork,Tubbo,Karl,Foolish,andLani holding flip flops,Puffy holding a pan,and JSchlatt or should i say Glatt holding a belt.

"Nevermind"

𝙍𝙄𝙋 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈'𝙎 𝙎𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙎

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2?