6

Just like what Heeseung did on his first day, he woke up around 6:00 o'clock in the morning.

Though he's still not used to it, Heeseung managed to do all the things he need in one hour. Fixing his bed, getting his uniform ready, taking a bath, changing into uniforms and checking all of his school things in his bag before going down to eat. He made sure that he already has everything he needs and already wore his shoes so that he won't need to run upstairs again after.

"Good morning, baby! You're quite early today" Heejin said when he saw Heeseung walking inside the kitchen, looking so sleepy and lazy.

"Morning, mom... where's dad?" Heeseung asked as he sat on the high chair, waiting for his mom to give him the food.

"He went to work early today since Hoonyeong would go there together with Sungyeon"

"Huh? Hoonyeong who?"

"Sungyeon's husband"

"Ah.. I assume they're the parents of the guy I'm going to marry?"

"Yep, they are. You'll be meeting them later, and him as well"

"Really? Then, good. And mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can you pleaseeee tell me his name? Just his name? Pretty please?"

"No, your dad will sue me"

"Oh, c'mon. Just the name" Heeseung whined.

"Nah-ah" Heejin shook her head as she give Heeseung the food.

"Pleaseeee?"

"Fine. His surname is Park"

Hell, is it normal to remember Park Sunghoon?

"That's it?" Heeseung asked with a pout.

"Yes. Now hurry up and eat because you might get late" Heejin said and left Heeseung.

Heeseung ate his breakfast as a pout was formed on his lips, wanting so bad to know the guy's full name but all he got is his surname. There's a lot of Park in the world, how the hell is he going to find out his name?

Whatever. They'll meet later anyway.

.

.

.

.

"Jaeyun-ah" Heeseung called. They're currently standing at the locker section since Heeseung is getting some of his things.

"Hmm?" Jake hummed, eyes perked up and paying attention to Heeseung.

"I have a secret to tell you"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I'm getting engaged"

"What?!" Jake shouted, eyes wide. It caught some of the students' attention.

"Shh! Lower down your voice!" Heeseung panicked and consciously looked around to check if some of them are listening and yes, some of the are.

"Are you fucking serious right now?"

"Yes, I am"

"How?!"

"How what?"

"I mean, how are you getting engaged?! You don't have a boyfriend nor girlfriend, right? Or you have one but you're not telling me?"

"Dummy"

"What?!"

"Can you just please stop shouting?" Heeseung asked irritatedly though it's not even obvious. His voice is too soft that calmed Jake a bit.