Three

Adam POV:

Two weeks. Thats how long it was since we last saw Claire. The only person in this house she talks to is my mother. Other than her, its like my father, brothers and I don't exist. But I know I can't blame her. My mother told us about the little info she got from Claire. Claire is 16, runaway from Canada- after being in 16 foster homes the past 2 years. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Thats it. Thats all we know about her. We don't even know her last name. I really hope she becomes more comfortable with all of us to actually get out of her room and talk to us. "Morning!" I greet everyone as I entered the dining room. "Morning" everyone said in unison. I noticed my mom also sat at the table instead of in Claire's room. "Mom, I don't mean to be rude but why are you here?" "Yeah your usually with Claire" Adrian said. My mom chuckled and said, "You'll see soon enough." I was about to asbk what she meant when the door opend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claire POV

I woke up by the sun shining into my room. Today is the day. The day I'm getting my ass out if this room and talk to the rest of the household. Yep thats right. Alana made a deal with me tha I could stay in my room but after two week I need to get out of it and not be invisible.
As I got dressed I felt the nerver bubbling inside of me. I hot dressed in my usual attire: a pair of nike shorts and a nike over sized hoodie. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I took a last deep breath before I headed downstairs.
I stopped before the dining room door and heard the Kings talking. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Once it was opend everyone stared at me. Alana smiled at me while the boys all looked at me shocked. I cleared my throat and said my first word to them. "Hi"

Hi! I'm sorry this chapter is rushed but I need to study for tests this week but I wanted to keep updating once a week. The next chapter will be better I promise♥️