Dead Man's House Rules Part 1

Inside Rei's room, Maikoni grabbed Rei's shoulder and stared at her. Rei was sitting on the bed naked with her hands covering her breast and a towel covering her bottom half. She looked at Maikoni intensely.

"Mai-Maikoni..." Maikoni said not one word when Rei called her name. They both knew this had to be done. They both knew Rei wanted Takashi to be the one to do it, but he refused and asked Maikoni. Rei was confused and sad, but agreed.

Shizuka-sensei walked towards them with a dark look and her hands gelled with medicine. "Here I come! Don't let her escape, Hoshiyama-chan." The two girls turned their heads towards the teacher. Maikoni sighed and nodded while Rei closed her eyes. "I hate the pain!"

Maikoni pushed Rei onto the bed gently and walked to the other end of the bed. Rei turned onto her stomach while keeping her eyes closed. She held onto Rei's shoulders once more and nodded at the teacher. Shizuka-sensei chuckled darkly as she rubbed the medicine on Rei's lower back. A shout of 'no' was heard inside the room and tears gathered in the corners of Rei's eyes as she gripped Maikoni's kimono tightly.

Once the procedure was done Shizuka-sensei smiled and giggled. "Did it burn? It was my special formula."

Maikoni patted Rei's head. "Good job, Rei-chan. That wasn't so bad was it?" Rei glared at her with tears still in her eyes. "You traitor!" The megane walked to the door. "Yes I'm a traitor for helping Sensei put medicine on you so you can get better. Cover up so I can let Taka-chan in."

She opened the door and Takashi looked at Rei pouting. He raised an eyebrow and looked at Maikoni for an explanation. Maikoni opened her mouth but was interrupted by Rei.

"Takashi is a traitor too!" The mentioned boy looked at her. "Huh? I didn't even help Sensei!"

"That's not what it meant!" She yelled. He looked at her confused. "Then what is it?"

She looked at the bed blushing. "Can't you guess? All I needed was some medicine on me. So it doesn't have to be Shizuka-sensei, right?"

He continued to stare at her confused. "And?" Rei pouted and held the cover closer. "Get out." He tilted his head. "What's with you all of a sudden?"

Maikoni stared at Rei and hummed. She heard the injured girl perfectly clear. She understood exactly what Rei wanted from Takashi. It was a good thing he was clueless.

Rei glared at him. "My boobs hurt because you shot that gun the way you did! I need to put some more medicine on them now!" Maikoni took this opportunity to grab Takashi's hand and pull him out of the room.

They continued down the steps until they reached the floor. He closed his eyes and sighed. "What was her problem?" Maikoni smiled. "Seriously. It must be nice to be clueless."

He scratched his head ready to ask her what she meant when a bang was heard in front of them. The two looked at the two men walking inside while holding a box. One of the men dropped his side and glared at the other man. "You idiot, you're walking too fast!" The men grabbed the box and held it up.

They were about to move when Takashi walked towards them. "Let me help." One of the men smiled at him. "No, that's okay. This is a job for the adults." He stood there as Maikoni made her way over. "For adults?"

The men began moving towards their destination. "You guys just relax." Takashi's eyebrows furrowed at them. "What's their problem?"

A voice appeared in front of them. "Don't worry about it too much." Takashi looked ahead and blushed. Saeko smiled. "What's wrong?" He scratched his cheek and looked away. "Oh, it's just.... You look nice." Saeko blushed and looked away.