Chapter 65

(Man, what a drag.)

Chapter 65, Seductress arc

"Beauty..."

"yes, what a Beauty.."

They murmured as the Female with Dark-blue hair walked in the leaf's academy with serious expression.

Her short skirt flowing perfectly, for the boys' perspective, nothing could make them satisfy by it.

Her chest being hugged by her black dress so tight it formed into a good shape.

Her legs so long they wished to be strangled by it, so soft they want to see what it's like to lay on her lap as they sleep.

"I wonder who's she..." a boy mumbled as Hinari halted in her place and turned to look at their direction.

"Woah! She's looking at me!" he exclaimed

another boy protested: "No way, it might be me." he smirked and waved at Hinari.

"Sorry to burst your bubble..."

the two turned around to see a long-haired male with a threatening smile. "You're not on her level to be her type." he claimed before walking past them, following by the other people.

"Who was that, so rude!"

"acting like they're clos--"

"Ah- nii-san!"

By Hinari's call, the two boys dropped their jaw from surprise.

Neji glanced at them and scoffed. "Weaklings." he mumbled before wrapping an arm around Hinari's torso as she hugged him.

"Good luck on your exam! Nii-san, everyone!" she beamed

The female then turned to a pink-haired female. "Sorry Sakura, you have to take the exam with different teams..."

Sakura smiled and shook her head. "No it's okay, I'll be fine. So do your best to Jonin Hinari!" she replied and hugged her friend tight.

"Yeah. I will."

"Hinari, we have to go." Shikamaru informed, she nodded and turned to them.

"Good luck again." She cheered before running towards Shikamaru and Temari's direction.

"I checked all the rooms, all of them are in good shape." Temari reported

"Good, it needs to be in good condition for us to do our little test." Hinari commented as they entered the monitoring room.

The two sat together with Shikamaru in between, right in front of the microphone he'll need.

"Who do you think is the promising person in this exam, Hinari?" The blonde asked.

"My brother/ her brother." Shikamaru and Hinari answered in unison.

"What a drag, you're so easy to read. So bias." He mocked

The female laughed before kicking the foot of his chair, causing him to fall on his back. "Drop dead."

Temari held her laughter as she help him to sit once again, but this time, Shikamaru made sure his chair are stable and steady for Hinari not to kick again.

"...that hurt." He murmured

"That was the intention sweety." Hinari cooed before turning towards every shinobi entering every room they had chosen, from 1 to 3.

When everyone had entered all the rooms, Hinari lifted a finger and every door shut close, locking it tight so it won't budge to anything.

"You may start now, Shika." She commander