The Second Encounter - And so it begins

"If Angel wasn't here to stop me, I would have cursed you into oblivion you-" Nia glowered at Sammie who was standing across with a smirk on her face.

"Nia." Angel patted her on the back. "That's enough."

Sammie laughed. "Yea Nia, that's enough. Today Angel is coming with me to go shopping since you've already hung out with him yesterday."

Angel nodded. "I promised her this morning I would."

"But what about me- What about us? What about that park date we have today?" Nia sobbed, "You promised me yesterday! Why is the promise you made with her only this morning more important?"

"Well then you'll just have to go alone then. I paid for it already."

Sammie grabbed Angel's hand and the two walked away chatting happily, leaving Nia behind in the 1 trillion dollar mansion.

After hearing the $18.7 million Bugatti drive away did Nia wipe her tears and stand up. She went into her room and dressed in the best outfit she had with the most exquisite make up. "I'll go alone then." She huffed, touching up the last bit of her makeup. Grabbing her purse, she slipped into a pair of nine inch heels and walked to the park.

She slipped and stumbled, but her makeup and hair stayed in one piece. 

There in the center of the bushes and flowers stood the charming young man holding a ring of heart ice cream. 

"Miss! You're finally here!"

Rat smiled in relief. He thought he had to stand there looking like a fool for these two cheap (but rich) couples. 

"Miss, where did your boyfriend go?" He asked out of concern (mainly to get some more tip later). 

"Oh he left with my enemy." She sighed forlornly.

Not knowing how to comfort her, Rat just simply handed her the ice creams. "Cry."

Charmed by his simple words, Nia nodded her head and began to cry ugly (beautifully*). She ate the ice cream as her tears began pouring down.

Seeing that the beautiful miss had snot in her nose, Rat quickly ran to the nearest convenience store to buy a pack of Kleenex - Ultra Soft 6 in a pack - for seventeen dollars and fifty cents. 

"This is so expensive." Rat muttered, and his cheapskate aura rolled off around him in waves. His 5'5" figure flashed back to the park, his short legs working extra hard to speed up.

"Miss, I bought this 6 packs of Kleenex for $17.50 for your usage." Rat handed them to Nia and dragged the park trash can over, letting Nia cry ugly (beautifully) to her heart's content.

Nia stood up, her fragile 4'11" self stood unsteadily and wobbled on the 9 inch heel. Rat reached out, hugging her waist to steady her. "Oh- I'm so sorry..." Nia blushed. "I got ice-cream smeared on your nice shirt..."

Rat laughed, "I don't mind, don't worry. But please pay me back for the Kleenex and dry cleaning." 

Nia once again charmed by his voice and simple straight forward words, nodded without any hesitance. "I-I will..." She pushed lightly against Rat's chest and Rat flushed, realizing how close they were. 

He quickly let go of Nia's waist and stumbled backwards. Nia gasped as she slipped on her 9 inch heels without any support, the sharp heel flew off of her delicate small feet and was flying towards Rat!

Everything seemed to slow down.

"Rat! NOOOOOOO-" Nia grabbed towards empty air as the heel continued to fly towards Rat.

Cronch. She closed her eyes and tears began to fall once more. Thud. She couldn't bear it. Taking off her heels and hugging her purse tightly, she ran back towards the mansion.

Leaving behind... Rat... in a pool of blood with the nine inch heel embedded in his chest.