Chapter 2: Guests

Kaylees pov

As I was rustling through my purse trying to find the room key and basically spilling all my stuff everywhere I was also kinds of listening to Ambs and Ems. They were basically just squealing about how happy they were to be in London and that school didn't start for another month. Finally then I found the key and we went inside.

"Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. IT'S PERFECT!" screamed Em. And I couldn't agree more. There was a HUGE living room with a big tv and dark brown couches and also a huge kitchen with big cabinets. Haha. Perrrrrfect. And then there was a hallway that split off into different sections. I was guessing we'd take one side and the others could have the other one.

We were all pretty much in shock when we got to our room though. It was at least double the size of the living space and had walk in closets and separate bathrooms! And it was painted our favorite color. Blue.

"AHHHHHHHHH" we heard Amber scream

"WHAT IS IT. WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU BEING RAPED?!" I screamed running in with the closest thing to me which happened to be a lamp. Whoops. Better out that back later.

"Haha no silly. I wasnt screaming in a bad way. I was screaming because they did what I wanted!!!"

"Which is..." said Emma basically summing up my thoughts as well.

"Well. There's something I haven't told you guys yet. " stated Ambs

"OH MY GOD AMBER YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED!" me and EM said together.

"EW. NO. At least not now. I'm just saying that they brought all of our stuff from home. I sort of paid them some extra to paint the walls, bring all of our clothes that we left and shoes and especially OUR SPEAKERS."

"Amber Leslie Smith why would you do that!!! I mean of course we love you for it but it must have been so expensive!" I said completely shocked she could keep it a secret. I mean. Face it. A pretty blonde girl is always a gossip.

"Well. Since we got the room with a bunch of roommates we saved a bunch of money and with the extra I did this. Gosh. Seriously. I thought you'd be happier!"

"No Ambs don't take it like that. We love it!" said Emma from behind me

"Well if you love it so much come give Auntie Amber some sugar!!!"

We all laughed embracing Amber in the tightest bear hug ever.

"Guys...CAN'T...breeeeeeathe!"

"Ooooops haha. Well. What do we do now?"

"Oh Kaylee. I had no idea Ambs was going to do all this nice stuff but I put something in the big cabinet for you. Go check"said Em

"OH MY GOSH. IS IT A PRANK?!" I was legitly scared. She'd done it before

"no. Haha. Don't worry. It's a good surprise." she said between giggles.

Well I was pretty glad I checked it out because the whole cabinet was full of rice crispy treats!!!! I AM IN LOVE. YEASSSSS.

"THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH EMMA. I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!"

"oh so you didn't love me before?" she asked with a smirk.

"no. Absolutely not" I replied back sarcastically

"hey guys come here." we heard amber say as she was biting into an apple. I swear. She's like a horse with those things. We broke out of our hug and walked over.

"whatcha need broham?" asked Emma in a gangster voice.

Ambs reply was a simple " First. Do not ever talk like that again" and we all laughed. "and then second. There was a note on the fridge saying that our roommates had a delayed train ride and would show up later.

"you know what this means right?!" Ambs asked us and we kind of just stared at her. "OH MY GOSH GUYS. YOU'RE SO STUPID. Ok. We have speakers. iPods and a whole dorm to ourselves along with food and sweats. Duh. DANCE PARTY!"

We all just chorused in "whoop whoops"

So Amber plugged in her iPod to our ihome speakers and we got this party started

~30 Mins later~

Emma's pov

By now we were all pretty tired so instead of bouncing around on couches we were basically just laying on the floor belting our lungs out. I swear. Our neighbors must hate us. We sounded like a dying cow. And you see. That's why I love these guys. They've been through everything with me and they basically are just awesome because Ambs can sing. And kaylee can dance. And I'm just so boss I make up my own songs and dances but they still can dance around and sing like maniacs with me.

All of a sudden we hear the familiar beat to "Oath" by Cher Lloyd. We love this song so much.

"I HAVE ME SECOND WIND LASSIES" said amber in the most terrible Irish accent I've ever heard. Ever.

Then we were dancing and screaming around again and we were so loud we didn't hear the door open and close until we heard Amber scream and turned around to see six really hot boys staring back at us and amber face down on the ground.

"AMBER!!!!" screamed Kaylee and went to help her while I jumped on the couch screaming at the boys.

"WHO ARE YOU. WHY ARE YOU HERE AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I KNOW KUNG FU SO DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO GET IN MY PERSONAL BUBBLE." I screamed. But my gaze was only on the dark haired muscly one with the dazzling eyes and smile staring at me. Oh my gosh. He was so hot. He could be a model. Or an actor. And we could get married and.....

Suddenly I was snapped out of my daydream by the sound of Kaylees voice.

"it's ok guys. Not to much damage. Just a bloody nose and some clumsiness was all. But seriously who the poo are you. "

She said. But I was so stuck on the hunky brown haired boy I couldn't even focus. But apparently I stepped off the couch. Or fell. One way or another I ended up sitting on the floor.

"I'm Liam. These are my buds Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall and Josh. And this is our dorm." said the one with the nice eyes. But again. Not as nice as Josh's I think his name was. Ugh. So hot...

Ambers pov.

I COULDN'T HELP IT. I mean i know I had just made a fool of myself in front of some hot guys but Emma was wayyy worse. I knew she was head over heals for that josh guys and there was no turning back. Haha. Sucker. But then again I really liked that Niall guy too. He seemed sweet.

"We still don't know your names. But we did assume that you're our roommates correct?" said Harry I think.

"oh sorry. You know. I was just bleeding from my nose. Nothing big" I said with my sort of sarcasm sort of not voice.

"yeah. Sorry about that. I probably shouldn't have tapped you. You were pretty into the song" said Niall with the most lovely Irish accent I have ever heard. Oh no. I'm falling. Hard. Dang it.

"ok well. I'm amber but you can call me Ambs. At least that's what they do" I said gesturing to my friends "and that's Kaylee. Do not touch her special cupboard, and that is Emma. She's well. Just. Insane." I said with a laugh.

"hey. " she said with a giggle.

"well its nice to meet you" said josh

"Well. It was said but I'll say it again. Don't touch my cabinet and I thought y'all weren't going to be here until tomorrow" said Kaylee. Haha. Y'all. She's taking after me.

"oh well we got an advance on our flight so we got here earlier. Sorry we didn't call but uhm. We didn't have your numbers" said Harry. I think kaylee might like him but it's hard to tell with her. She usually flies solo, like a single pringle.

Right then the a team by Ed Sheeran came on. I didnt even realize that my. iPod was still playing.

"EMMA. A TEAM. GO. " I said. This was what we did every time.

We barreled to our room and grabbed our guitars and ran back. We made it in record time. We played the song while everyone just stared like we were crazy and I sang. It sounded pretty good if I do say so myself. And then the song ended and everyone applauded

"Amber you play guitar? So do I." said Niall. I think we can be friends...or more.