Chapter 3: Oops

Nialls pov

Amber. That's all I could think about. Her glowing hair. Her sparkling eyes. She was perfect. And she played guitar!

"yeah. I play. But not well. I know about three songs that Em has taught me but that's all." she replied sheepishly

"hey. That's ok. I can teach you sometime." I replied just hoping she'd say yes.

"yeah. That would be great" she replied with one of the biggest smiles I'd ever seen. Maybe she liked me to. Nah. She probably just wants to play guitar. Oh well. At least I get to spend time with her.

"ok guys. It's about 6:30 and we haven't had dinner. Have you?" said Louis.

" no not yet. At least I don't remember it. " grinned Kaylee

"Ok. Well I'll make dinner you all get settled in your room. It's right down the hallway to the left. " said Amber. Gosh. She sounded like an angel when she sang but she sounds even better when she talks. And she can cook!!!!!!!

Before I knew it me and the boys were unpacking in our room. The girls room was at the other end of the hallway and to the right and we were instructed not to go in there unless we knock and are allowed or invited in unless we want to be brutally murdered. They don't mean that do they?...

Liam's pov

I couldn't help noticing josh getting kind of distant when he was talking to Emma. I think something might be going on in his little head. Hmmm...

"hey guys. I'm gonna check out the bathrooms ok?" I said but all u head in reply was some "yeah"s and "whatever" s. you know. Boy will be boys. So I went an checked it out. There were five bathrooms and a master and there were four closets and one walk in. Me. Being the sensible one, chose the arrangements. Obviously Zayn would get the master bathroom. He's Zayn. And Louis would get the walk in closet. We all got our own bathrooms so I went ahead and did that by putting sticky notes with names on every door. I would share a closet with Niall and Harry can share with Zayn and I guess Josh gets his own. Eh. We can always change it up later.

By the time I got back to our room it was a mess. Zayn's hair stuff was everywhere, Louis had claimed a bed but had his suitcases were on every other one. But. Being the sensible ones, Josh and Niall were just on their phones. Probably on twitter. And then there was Harry who was video taping Zayn because he couldn't find his hair spray. What am I to do with these boys?

Luckily right then we heard a scream coming from Amber I think "PIZZA IS HERE BOYS!" she screamed. Wow. She had a loud voice.

"PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA" Niall yelled while bolting to the door to grab a slice before everyone else could think, but he was out run by Amber. Well...That's a first.

Kaylees pov

I watched as Ambs and Niall basically finished a while pizza in 5 seconds flat. I knew she met her match. Haha. Operation love in action.

"ok guys" I said from my spot on the floor. "let's get to know each other better" I got a bunch of "ok"s

"ok. I'll start" said Ambs "my name is Amber Smith. I'm eighteen. My birthday is March 13 and uhm. I like to sing?" she said as a question.

"My turn!" said Louis. "My name is Louis Tomlinson. I'm 19. And I have a foot fetish" he said in a posh tone. "OMG. SAME HERE!" shouted Emma. Gosh. She's in love with her feet. Everyday all we hear is "LOOK AT ME FEET." or " MY TOES ARE SOOOO CUTE". "oh yeah!" they said while hi fiving. "ok. I'll go" said Josh "I'm Josh Hutcherson, I'm 19, and I cannot sing to save my life." he said while laughing. "I cannnnnn" mumbled amber with a smirk.

"This is boring." Explained Zayn.

"yeah. I agree. Hey Harry. Do you know why you have soooooo much hair?!" I said. Waiting to attack.

"No Kay. Not now. Don't be mean. " said Emma in a strict tone. "no it's ok." said Harry. It was so hard to hold back the laughter. "BECAUSE EVOLUTION HASN'T KICKED IN YET!!!" I said laughing. Oh yeah. Playing hard to get. Wait. WHAT? Did I like Harry?! I do NOT fall for guys like that. Oh no.....

"Ok guys. Well. I'm beat. Lets go to bed" said Liam

"awwww do we have to " said Niall in return.

"uh. We probably should since it's midnight. " said Em. WTH. it was just like 9:30. Woah. Time flies.

"Night guys" us girls said at the same time. "Night" they replied.

"ah. Night girly whirlies" said Ambs after changing into her moose pjs. Haha. I bought those for her.

"Oh god Ambs don't say that" said Emma with a smirk. We couldn't stop Amber and we knew it.

" No. Now gnight" she said with an Australian accent. And we went to bed.

-5 am next day-

I woke up extremely thirsty. Hmm. I'll just go get some water. I went to the kitchen. Grabbed my cup and poured some water in it. I decided to chill for a bit so I took a seat on the island to drink it. Once I finished I kind of just sat there half awake, that is until I saw someone trying to open my cupboard. MY RICE CRISPY CUPBOARD. NOOOOOO! Natural instinct kicked in and I tackled the person, Which turns out was Niall and heard a thud. WHOOPS. Amber came running in with Emma on her tail. When she saw what I did she screamed waking everyone else up. She totally had a thing for Niall. "KAYLEE. WHAT HAPPENED. AND WHY IS NIALL ON THE FLOOR CLUTCHING HIS WRIST?" she half yelled half screamed. Then everyone came in and saw me sitting on the floor with a broken Niall and asked the same question. "uhm. Well. He was trying to get into my cupboard and well. Instinct? But I think I broke his wrist." I said. Trying to hold the laughter in. "Second that" said Niall groaning. And I just couldn't hold it in. I started laughing and so did everyone else. Except for Ambs and Niall. "HEY. NOT FUNNY. TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL" screamed Niall. Yeah. We will definitely get some complaints from the neighbors. And with that. We were all on our way to the hospital. This has been eventful...

Hope you guys like! Comment!