My Soccer Star

Jessy's POV

Well, classes are finally over…

I must hurry up to go to the afternoon soccer practice.

I go to the soccer field every day there is practice to see my favorite person. Di naman ako Stalker or something like that, it’s just that I want to see him playing and enjoying his favorite sport...

Yes, gusto ko syang makita!! si Ethan Lu.. (*^﹏^*) he's Look like angel *^O^* he's so Cute, he's Handsome...

Sya ang captain ng soccer team. He is definitely the best player and his smile, nakakamatay! Sh*t…I don’t know how to express it…..Charisma?.... basta yun na yun!

……………………………………………………………………………

Nakarating na ako sa Soccer Team, I better sit on the stairs near the door so I can leave easily... Baka kase makita nila ako ee! kundi Malaking Kahihiyan yun! -_-||

I always come, but I don’t let him or his friends to see me. eh! Sa nahihiya ako to let him see me smiling while watching him playing edi! Sabihin nila muka nanaman akong timang na ngumingiti mag isa! and isa pa hindi pa ako nanakahanap ng time to confess my feelings for him... teka nga! Like Duh! Bakit ako yung mag coconfess ng feelings ang Awkward naman yata nun diba?....

*Insert phone ringing*

Nagulat naman ako ng biglang nag ring yung Phone ko!

I look at the screen~ and I Answers

"What?"

*Jess~ where are you? Your not going to me na ba??* she said sa kabilang linya! She's my buddy Sophie the sassy girl! She wants me to go with her! Magshoshopping lang naman sya ee!

"I'm sorry~ I'm busy"

*busy? Busy watching to your dream guy! Kung mag confess kana kaya! Para naman may changing!* She said...

"Not now! Wala pa akong Lakas ng loob! And Diba mag shoshoping ka pa! Go na baka gabihin ka!" I said then i hung up! Magsasalita pa sana sya kaya binaba ko na! Ayoko kasi ng istobro pag nanonood...

……………………………………………………………………………

After 2 hours of practice they go to the locker room na to change…. he was amazing ang galing lang nya walang kupas and as always I was smiling seeing his smile. I will wait for him to get out of the locker room then uuwi na ako...

Oh there he is….he is walking over here, so charming!....and he is wearing the t-shirt I gave him on his birthday!.... feeling ko tuloy special ako! aww! Kinikilig tuloy ako! (*^﹏^*)

From all the gifts he had received on his birthday from all the girls who have a crush on him….HE IS WEARING MY GIFT!! AS IN MY GIFT TO HIM!!... Waaaa! I can't believe that HE IS WEARING MY GIFT!!! Okay chill Jess...

Wait! Kelangan ko ng umalis papalapit na sya ee!…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHCK!....” I suddenly stumbled with a rock?..

..ANO TO?....

I didn’t realize that while I was analyzing the thing that made me fall someone had approached me…. until I heard a voice..

“Are you okay?”

I lifted my head and Ethan was standing next to me…

(⊙o⊙) OMEGED!!

SO EMBARRASING!.... TT_TT

Nararamdaman kung Nag iinit yung pinsngi ko...Ayy! Ano ba ito!

Suddenly he offers his hand to help me get up and I nervously take it....