11-15

Chapter 11 Porters

The answer is of course yes.

Silk quilts are also considered light luxury products, and a normal family can buy two sets in one go.

Like Si Ningning, there are only 200 beds, and there are several specifications. There are not many stocks in the mall, so she was directly sold out.

Another 500,000 went out.

Si Ningning swiped the card and left the address. After buying 200 sets of underwear on the same floor, he handed the delivery list to the staff of Silk Quilts and asked them to help bring it along when delivering.

Si Ningning planned to go upstairs to have a meal and then fight, but at this moment, the phone started ringing non-stop.

It was an order placed yesterday.

Some Taotao stores that have direct-operated door curtain stores in the local area directly order the goods online. The goods have already been delivered, and there is no one in the warehouse. They hit the lock, so they called to ask.

"Okay, I'm really sorry, I'll be back now!"

Siningning hung up the phone, waved to the silk quilt salesman again to thank him, and trotted into the elevator to the garage.

*

In front of the warehouse, in addition to two trucks, there are two minivans, namely rice and medicine.

The two trucks were so full that there were no porters, so Si Ningning consulted with the four drivers and asked them to help move them.

The four agreed without hesitation.

With the effort of the four drivers, Si Ningning went to the convenience store across the road to buy a few bottles of ice water, and pretended to go to the car to get something. Roast Duck.

"Hey—" Si Ningning stretched out his hand to grab the bag, and was scalded for no apparent reason.

These roast chickens and ducks were bought in the morning, at least four hours away from now, and the temperature was still the same as when they were just out of the oven, so hot.

As early as in the previous stockpiling, Si Ningning noticed that the flow velocity in the space was different from the flow velocity outside the space, which was about 3:1.

Three hours in the space, and only one hour has passed in the outside world. Now, through these almost unchanged roast chickens, Si Ningning has probably judged something new. In a sense, the things put into the space can always remain fresh state of space.

The effect of space far exceeded her estimate...

I don't know if there will be other surprises in the future.

Pinching and rubbing his fingertips, Si Ningning calmly picked up the bag and walked back.

"Master, there is food and water here. Come and rest when you are tired." Si Ningning found a place to put things down.

When I rented this warehouse, it was cleaned up beforehand, and the floor was clean.

Si Ningning made a few polite words, and when she saw a young guy watching under the tree at the door, she hesitated for a while, then stepped forward to give the same reward, and asked if she was willing to help.

The young man is not watching the lively, but Si Ningning.

A pretty little girl who drives a luxury car and buys so many things is really intriguing.

Before Si Ningning was alone, he was embarrassed to come here, but now, taking advantage of the crowd, he pretended to be watching the excitement and looked at it more.