Moving Along

Your in you car listening to your favorite music than the song you and your friends sing to every time your together once or twice, "Your joking right? Oh my god... I miss them" you quietly say while rewinding it to the beginning and you sing your heart out

I wanna be your slave
I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heart beat
Run like rollercoasters
I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster
'Cause you can be the beauty
And I could be the monster
I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body
So fucking electric
I know you scared of me
You said that I'm too eccentric
I'm crying all my tears
And that's fucking pathetic
I wanna make you hungry
Then I wanna feed ya
I wanna paint your face
Like you're my Mona Lisa
I wanna be a champion
I wanna be a loser
I'll even be a clown
'Cause I just wanna amuse ya
I wanna be your sex toy
I wanna be your teacher
I wanna be your sin
I wanna be a preacher
I wanna make you love me
Then I wanna leave ya
'Cause baby I'm your David
And you're my Goliath
Ah-ha
Mhm, ah-ha
Because I'm the devil
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a lawyer
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a killer
Who's searching for redemption
I'm a motherfucking monster
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a bad guy
Who's searching for redemption
And I'm a blonde girl
Who's searching for redemption
I'm a freak that
Is searching for redemption
I'm a motherfucking monster
Who's searching for redemption!"

You sing the first part, "WOOO! Now you Amp!"
You freeze, not your driving, but everything else at that moment, you feel like time freezes as the last conversation you have with your friends plays back in your mind, like a projector.

"Really?! Keven?! I LOVED him and SLEPT WITH HIM?!?! I HATE YOU AMBER!! "You scream in your friend's face, them just standing there with their eyes glaring at you like they could pierce skin, them not crying, but looking like at any second they will burst into flames. "At least I'M a good partner! You selfish WHORE!" She screams as a comeback, you two sit there still for a moment in silence, slightly hearing your other three friends next to the door trying to listen in.

You storm out of the room not angry, not sad, kind of emotionless. You lose yourself in your thoughts not knowing where your going, your legs feel like they're moving on they're own, you gets lost as you feel your hands resting somewhere, you snapped back to reality realizing that your on the rooftop. You slightly jump then relax after that feeling nothing, just like your empty. "Y/N, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!! YOU STILL HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO LIVE FOR!!!"

Your friend screams at you, it feels like a bad dream. "No, I'm fine you can leave." You reply, calmly. You slowly left your legs so your standing on the edge. You slow lean forward when your friend catches you and stops you, you look up to your as your laying on the floor of the rooftop, with your friend hugging as tight as they can while crying as take in the reality of what just happened. You hug your friend as tight as they're hugging you and you start crying. You go back into the car your driving and realizing your crying and wipe the loose tears and the ones on your cheeks. You hear what directions your supposed to take and arrive at your college dorm, when you enter you are greeted by the a little to energetic guide that has the energy of a person cosplaying monster energy.

"Hello lovelies! My name is Maria and I'm going to guide you around the building, hope you enjoy every second of this school!" Maria squeals cheerfully. "Oh god, is she going to the school free by sucking up, got paid a lot of money to do this, or works here, either way, if I'm doing this, that's going to be millions of pounds." You here a low voice from behind say in a whispery voice, you slightly turn your head to see a tall curly brown hair and blue eyes standing behind you. You take in the details on his face, a small stubbles near the tip of their chin, short curly brown hair that looks somewhat blonde in light, deep ocean blue eyes that anyone can easily get lost in and a smile that people would dream to have, they were mesmerizing, and you were mesmerized. You snap back into reality as you realize the group is getting ready to leave the room, so you prepare to walk for a while.

____________________________________

A/n- HELLO LOVELIES!!! This is my first book so if this doesn't make that much sense, its that, and I'm also crazy and insane. Hope you enjoyed, i had to introduce some of the characters and give y'all some drama too. EAT, DRINK, AND SLEEP YOU LOVELIES!!! GOOD DAY AND GOOD NIGHT!