Part 3 bcuz yall arent there yet

NO CONFESSION- LOL
fluffity fluff

Sleepover pt:3

Mango cookies POV:

We had all fell asleep except for me, I wasn't tired so I went out onto the front porch looking at passing cookies. I heard the door open, I looked back expecting it to be someone along the lines of affogato or ginger brave since one didn't really need sleep and the other looks out for people a lot but it was sorbet shark! I looked at them and them looked back as they sat down also watching passing cookies go by he said "OoOooO?" (You okay?) even though not understanding the bubbled I replied with "yup!" We both watched passing cookies for about 30 minutes hearing them talk over the phone or with friends in person

Sorbet sharks POV:

Me and mango laughed at how some cookies walking by argued about little things although seeing licorice and poison mushroom cookie walk by so nicely without causing a scene was quite surprising, they both looked at each other as if one another actually had a friendship. we looked at each other quite confused about it until going inside and making our beds again, we looked at each other and I felt happy to be with mango, I said "OoO...OOo" (good...night) mango replied with "night sorbet" I could tell they were tired. I fell asleep watching mango slowly drift off feeling happy inside...

| the morning |

Mango cookies POV:

I woke up seeing everyone on the couch "morning mango!" Ginger brave said, I replied with "why didn't you wake me up?" Ginger brave had said "sorbet shark said you were up late yesterday so we shouldn't wake you! And besides, we're just finished packing up as I heard affogato say "Mhm...." Ominously. I rolled my eyes at sorbet and said "still doesn't make sense" sorbet smiled, pure vanilla had left with dark cacao and I overheard them say "let's hang out more!" Parfait and affogato had left hearing parfait say "goooodbyeeee!!!" And affogato face palmed. Ginger brave left and met up with wizard cookie outside.

Sorbet sharks POV:

I was the last one to leave, my heart ached leaving mango by them self with no one to talk to but I bubbled "OOoOo!" (Bye!) Mango waved and I went back to my little pond. I had remembered that I would have too make some journey across the ocean to meet up with lilac and make sure that him and yogurt cream weren't somehow caught by duraineers again. I lay still daydreaming about staying with mango the whole time, at this point I wanted to tell mango my feelings but I couldn't make up the right words and I was very bad at reading people and wether they liked me or not.