Part 2 bcuz we love some fluff

Fluff-
CONFESSION AINT HAPPENING YET SUCKERS-

Sleepover! Pt:1

Sorbet sharks POV:

I got up and yawned, while getting ready for the day I heard Madeleine shout "hello sorbet! It is I, Madeleine cookie granting you with a letter!" I got back on land in cookie form and took it. I read "hello sorbet shark, I have invited some of the cookies in the kingdom to a sleepover! If you would like to come meet me at my house!" I bubbled to Madeleine "ooOoOO?" I heard him say "I assume that has meant when will it take place! Mango said at 2:00!" He heard espresso yawn and overreacted "the divine has given me a visit from espresso!" I rolled my eyes watching him trot towards espresso.

| an hour before the sleepover |

Mango cookies POV:

"Hmmmmm" I said "have I invited all the cookies I know?" I wondered feeling anxious about my memory problems. I decided to recap on who sent the invites too, "hmmmmm, pure vanilla, parfait, ginger brave, sorbet, affogato, hollyberry was to busyyyy." I thought to myself feeling as though I forgot someone "mMmMmM seems like I invited everyone including the new cookie and the a new ancient resident! That's all!" . An hour had passed and no one is here, I heard a knock on the door. Surprisingly affogato came first and said "I believe you are mango cookie... am I correct?" His voice sounded ominous and I said "y-yeah!" He walked inside waiting for others to arrive parfait came next following pure vanilla, sorbet, dark cacao and ginger brave!

Sorbet sharks POV:

"ooOooOOoO!" (Hello pure!) I said to pure vanilla. his smile was warm as always and his scent smelled like fresh vanilla, I could tell why dark cacao was so attached to him. I walked over to mango and greeted them saying "OooOOo" (hello!) They tried to translate it and said "em- where's squid ink when you need them, ehhhhh hello?" I laughed and nodded, I had heard them sigh of relief. I looked at parfait talking to ginger brave about her next song, dark cacao and affogato exchanged laughs before dark cacao walked towards pure vanilla. We were all so happy to be at the sleepover, mango cookie put on a horror movie as they said "I don't get scared if horror movies anymore. We all don't right guys?" They all nodded including pure vanillas creepy staff

| 40 minutes into the movie |

Mango cookies POV:

I wasn't phased by what the movie had too offer, I was an adult now so it didn't scare me. Pure vanilla was sweating with his staff shaking in hand. Guess he wasn't very fond of scary movies. Dark cacao held his hand and I heard sorbet shark bubble "OoOoOoooOooOoO! (SIMPPP!) He said facing dark cacao while we all laughed and continued watching the movie, the movie was over and ginger brave and parfait were talking about how nicely the movie was put together.