da cumfession 🥺

euphorisex pov

i wlak up behind dice. he is on hes phone giving people death threats and lookinga t cp 🥺 i wuv him so mcueh he is so sexy and he is the 1 4 me. 

todaey is the day i finellly tell him my feewings!!!!!!!!! im tiwed of waiting and i need to tell dice hoiwmuch i want his sexy fat paraphila assceeeks on my face🤪 i

i taped hum on the shoulder

"h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-h-h-h--h-h--h-h-hhi d-d-d--d-d--d-d--d-d-dice" i stammered cutely when he turned around blusheiesng and lookeing at my red converse demonias that i gotted off brand frum amazon 4 my tiktok account r0tt1ngbunnygutt33th3dgy69.

"hewo euphroai" he said in a deep voice and i blusehd. "are u okay fag tranny stupid whore"

i cummed in m strawberry scurt at that and screemed until i died from the maoneng. i luv when he degraeds me.

"y-y-y-y-yyes i need to t-t-t-t--eel you s-s-sumtehing" i stammered trying to ignore the waterfalls of cum dirpping down my thighs formm my explosive orgasm. it just keeps coming and its starting to turen into a creamy puddle on the floor but he ignore it luckliey. hes so gud 2 me  like that.

"okay wut is it" he asked "kys dice 2051"

i swalowed back al imp im my throt and took both of his hadns into mine. e looked me in the eyes and i saw all the evilness and emo insdie of them and fell even more in love. i cummed again shaking and barely able to stand up.

"i ww---w-w-w--w-w-w--w-w-w--w-w-w-w--ww-w-w--w-w-w-w-wuv u" i stammered.

he didnt respond so is tarted fcrying and turned around. i know he too good for me. the cum has stoppec and my pussy is drier than mortis' jokes.i dont think i will ever recuvero frm this hertbrek, im gonna kms.

"wait euprheoar" he exclamed.

"i-i-its okay i know you love the l-l-l-l-l-l-l-gbtq c-c-c-c--c-c-c-c--c-c-c-c-c-c-c-club moar...." i sobbed and cried and screamed referrng to the club he had so loving lyee raided the other day. i wa s so jealous i wanted to kill those dum fags for steailing dicey wicey's atteniton but if he love them dthne so be it.

"no" he say and then he grab me and spin me around on my head like a top and then he kiss me. his lips are chapped and dusty and gross and taste like dog cum. i cummed again all over him this time from da kiss. this is everyont higi  could every ask for. im soe in lvoe.

"i onwe wuve u uphoriea, please date me." dice sobbed. i noeded and agreed, still cryin.