"Chapter 1; The Era of Missing Babies."

Trigger warnings; mass child kidnapping.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

A lot of babies disappeared from the realm where every story began with 'Once Upon a time' over the years.

From both villains and heroes alike.

Everyone agreed that it was quite the tragedy... especially since no one could ever seem to find out where the babies were going or who was taking them.

It all started with the Gaston twins, as they would later become known.

Their real names weren't Gaston Jr and Gaston the 3rd; their real names were Gable and Gallard LeGume and they were born to Lord Gaston LeGume and one of the 'bimbettes', Laurette.

They were stolen in the night, around 13 years ago from their cradle while their parents were fast asleep just mere inches away.

That same night, two other children were stolen.

The daughter of Captain Hook and the savior, Emma Swan, and the son of the baker and Cinderella's stepsister, Clorinda; Harriet Jones and Anthony Tremaine.

The baby snatcher struck again a year later when William and Mollie Smee's first-born, Samson Smee, was born. He disappeared from the hospital's maternity ward just hours after his birth, devastating his parents.

The baby snatcher left no trace behind once again and hysteria grew.

The pattern wouldn't continue until a year later when a series of children were born.

Malanie Fae-Athanasiou to Hades Athanasiou and Maleficent Fae.

Evelyn Mills to Robin Hood of Locksley and Regina Mills.

Jakem Al-Jazira to Jafar and Amara Al-Jazira..

Chadwick Nolan to Prince Charming and Snow White.

Harrison Jones to Captain Hook and the Savior.

Uma Athanasiou-Sparrow to Ursula and Jack Sparrow.

And Audrea Rose to Prince Philip Athanasiou and Aurora Rose.

The hysteria continued.

Another year passed and the third son of Laurette and Gaston LeGume-Gillian LeGume-disappeared.

Then another year passed and another baby-the son of James Nolan and Cruella de Vil, Carlos Nolan-de Vil-vanished along with the youngest daughter of The Savior and Captain Hook, Calista Jane Jones.

And then 3 years after that, another baby was stolen from the Tremaine family but this time it was from Tisbe Tremaine and Prince Hans Westergaard-her name was Dorothea Tremaine-Westergaard.

And then, 4 years after that, the final two babies were stolen away by the baby snatcher-the Smee twins, or Skipper and Sterling, as they had been named by their parents.

The town was paranoid by this point and desperate to find the missing children.. but no one-absolutely no one-could have known where to find them...

Because none of them had ever heard of a land or realm called Auradon...