Chapter 2

William: Dumb teenagers

Michael: Okay, am ready *he walked back down once he put his shoes on*

William: Get in the car *He grabs the car keys and goes to the car*

Michael: When are you going to stop being all pissy to me?

William: Shut up

Michael: You shut up...*Micheal muffled while getting in the car*

William: *gets in the car, buckles up, and turns on the car* You ready?

Michael: No...I don't really feel like going..

William: Why is that?

Michael: You don't think everyone would know what happened?

William: It's not my fault that you did it

Michael: It was an accident! Besides I didn't think those stupid robots would kill him!

William: I thought you were smarter than to just stick someone's head in a robot's mouth!

Michael: he wasn't supposed to be in there for that long! It was only a prank I didn't mean for it to go that far!

William: It might've been a prank but what happened still happened!

Michael: And what happened wasn't my fault!

William: Get out the fucking car!

*Michael rolled his eyes as he left the car not saying a word*

William: Now walk to school, and I better not get a call that you're not there!

Michael:Fine!, I don't need you anyways *Micheal walked off but he didn't go to school*

*Later when school hours were over and William was sitting on the couch waiting for Micheal*

*Michael slowly walked into the house trying to sneak past his father*

William: Where is that son of a bitch at, i'm getting impatient

Michael:....*the fucking floor creaked*